Bondita's letter

Bondita goes to Guru asking him to write a letter by offering him 5 rupees.

~In Das Haveli~

Guru: Chinna ma, tell me what should I write in this?

Bondita: Before writing it promise me that you will not tell about this to anyone.

Guru: Promise, promise!

Bondita: Okay, write. Dear God, how are you? I know you are happy and fine. But if you ask me the same then my answer will be I am not happy. Yes, your little girl is now crying while writing this letter. My amma and appa hates me I think so. That's why they are planning to send me away to a stranger house in name of marriage. I am very scared, Kadavule. Please come and save your little girl. If you help me in this one then I am promising you, I will stand by you all the time throught my life. With love, your little girl.

Guru writes everything she said.

Guru: Chinna ma, if you want to speak with god then you shall straight away pray in temple right? Why you are writing your prayers in paper?

Bondita: Lakshmi ma, Shivan, Murugan, Ganesha are all busy in hearing others prayers only that's my little voice is not reaching theirs. So I decided to write a letter.

Guru: So you think they all will come and read your letter?

Bondita: Illa, they won't come but my letter will reach them. Post mama(uncle) will post this letter to their address by knocking their door. Then they will get my letter on hands. Then there are more chances that they will read it. And I am sure they will come to Madras to save me.

Guru laughs aloud.

Bondita: Why you are laughing? Do you think god will not come here to help me? If they couldn't come then I am sure they will send me someone to help me. My amma says this always.

She grabs the letter from his hand and runs from there to post office. On the way she grabs a roshogulle from the pot and runs all the way by eating it.

Handiya Se Rasgulle Khaye
Pedo Pe Imali Chakhi

Ek Patra Mein Vivah Ki Do Sharte Likhi

Tay Kar Liya Yeh Maa Bina Doli Na Chadugi

Ladh Na Pade Toh Duniya Se

Ladh Jaaugi Sath Dega Woh

Agar Ho Hausla Mera

Rishta Tera Mera! Rishta Tera Mera!

~In Tulsipur~

Anirudh and Trilochan are in angrezi office. They makes them to wait purposefully.

Anirudh: Hello Sir!

Receptionist: Who are you?

Anirudh: Sir actually, I am Anirudh. We are waiting here since 2 hours but still no response from your side. When shall we meet the chancellor?

Receptionist looks him from top to bottom.

Receptionist: If you want your work to be done then you must learn to wait. Our officers are not sitting simply without any works like you Indians who simply sit in home and waste time. It's a big thing that you slaves are allowed to meet our officers. That's why you guys think yourselves as our masters.