Will Anirudh give up?

Anirudh entered the court in a swaggy way revealing him as the acting judge until the real one arrive. He also summoned life time prison for Saudamini and Binoy.

It's a lunch time in court, evryone are standing at the gates. Police handcuffs Saudamini and Binoy. As there is no way, they two kept quite without opposing the police.

On other side, Krishn is extremely shocked, confused and shattered on Anirudh interference in the case.

Anirudh is in way to washroom, except him no one is there.

Suddenly he feels someone's warm hug.

It is none other than our Bondita.

Anirudh: What are you doing? This is court.

Bondita: I am so happy today, pati babu. I thought I will again go to prison.

Anirudh gets parted from her and turned towards her. He holds her both shoulder and looks at her.

Anirudh: Why did you thought like that? Even if I haven't came today, that polar bear would have done something to extend your bail.

Bondita's smile reduced.

Anirudh: Did I said anything wrong?

Bondita: Pati babu, you know what, I was thinking about something during the case.

Anirudh: What?!

Bondita: Today Krishn didn't came with us to court. He came along with Saudamini. During prosecution, they two were talking to eachother in low voice. His prosecutions were not upto the level like the other days.

Anirudh's eyebrows shrink.

Bondita: Hn, I am telling the truth. I don't know why they two were talking to each other. But thank Durga ma, you entered at correct time revealing everything. Main thing was you even gave punishment to your baba.

Anirudh: I too never expected that this situation will come in my life. But what to do, he deserve it. He deserve this punishment for killing my maa, your athai mercilessly.

Bondita looks on.

Anirudh: Okay, let's not stand here. Come lets go out and celebrate your victory.

Bondita: Our Victory! With Kulfi! Theek hain???

Anirudh: Theek hain, Patni Devi!

They two joined hands with each other and came out from there.

Kalindi, Devi and Krishn are standing under the tree. They three looks on.

Devi: Ayyeee, Shiv ji, all evil eyes off!!

She said looking at Krishn with a sarcastic smile.

They both came near them.

Kalindi: Leave her hands.

Anirudh and Bondita's smile reduced. Krishn gave a smirk.

Kalindi seperated Bondita from him.

Bondita: Aachima....

Kalindi: Let's go home now.

Bondita: Aachima, let me go with him. Please. He is my husband.

Kalindi looks at her and stares.

Bondita: I am not coming with you, aachima.

Kalindi: Shut up!! You forgot to show your gratitude towards krishn dev for ending this case. He is the only one who saved you from this crisis. Come with me, let's go to Madras.