Can Bondita find that person?

Anirudh is taking classes for the girls where Bondita and Devi are bored off it however to maintain their truths they pretend to be active in the class.

Anirudh is continue taking class meanwhile Bihari comes rushing there.

Bihari: Barrister babu... Barrister babu...

Anirudh stopped teaching and looks at him.

He is breathing heavily.

Anirudh: What happened, Bihari? Why you look so tensed?

Bihari: Barrister babu, there... there in Haveli...

Anirudh kept the book on the table and rushed near him.

Bondita and Devi looks on seriously.

Bihari: Choti Malkin's all the photo were fell down and broken.

Anirudh is shocked. Eventually, Bondita and Devi are also shocked.

Without saying anything Anirudh rushes to RC haveli.

Devi: Did you heard it?

Bondita: Hn.

Devi took the girls inside helping Bondita to go to Haveli. Bondita rushed there.

~In Haveli~

As Bihari said, all the frames of Bondita are broken. Whole family is staying in mid off the hall in scared confusion.

Anirudh: What is happening here, Kaka? How did this happened?

Trilochan: We are also wondering the same here. I was in my room suddenly I heard some noises out, when I came to check it, I found all the photo frames breaking one by one.

Anirudh is shocked and confused.

Batuk: Hn, Dada. We too came out by hearing the breaking sounds only.

Bondita listens to everything by standing near the window.

Anirudh: What a miracle is this! How suddenly all the photo frames will fall down and break?

Trilochan: Anirudh....

He said in scared voice. Anirudh looks on.

Trilochan: You remember the sayings of pandit na? I think this is done by Bondita's soul.

Bondita's face changed on hearing this.

Anirudh: Come on, Kaka. That pandit is a con. In sake of money he blabbered something on that day.

"I am not a con", a voice came from gate way. That fake pandit is standing there.

Bondita is shocked to see him there.

Trilochan: Pandit ji??!

Pandit: Trilochan, I told you na your Bahu is angry with you all and these breaking of her photos is due to her soul only.

Bondita thinks: Why he is lying again? What does he wants from this family?

Trilochan is scared.

Anirudh: How did you entered here at correct time?

Trilochan: Anirudh...

Anirudh: Kaka, think logically. It looks like he was waiting outside for a long time to enter in at the correct time after all the photos are broke. I think he is behind this.

Pandit: Your son is not believing in me. But that's fine, I am just doing what shiv ji is instructing me. I have warned you all and now it's your wish.

He said and acts like going back from there.

Trilochan: Pandit ji... Please, forgive him. He doesn't believe in these things but we do. We believe in your words.

Pandit looks on.

Trilochan: Tell us the solution to get rid off from her haunting soul.

Pandit: Hn, i am searching a way for it but before you all must be careful until i find a solution. Tomorrow I will come with a solution.

He said and goes from there.

Batuk: Boodh, soul, ghosts are real? But how?

Trilochan: If there is a good power then there will be a evil power too.

Anirudh: Stop it, Kaka. My Bondita is not a evil power.

He said angrily and starts to clean all the glass on his own bare hands.

Bondita's eyes filled with tears on looking at it. Soon she sees the fake pandit coming out.

Bondita thinks: Things are getting worse, I don't have time. I must find this cons soon.

She follows him again. The fake pandit again meets with that strange person in forest.

Pandit: Today dose is given perfectly. That fool Trilochan na, believed everything. By the way how did you broke all the photos of her?

That strange person rotates the slingshot before him.

Pandit: Wow! You did it without creating any havoc. They believed everything. But Anirudh is still stubborn.

That person shook the head without saying anything.

Bondita is hearing to their conversation secretly.

Pandit: So what is the plan for tomorrow?

"Let's plan it afterwards", said a woman's voice.

Bondita is shocked to hear it.

Bondita thinks: Is that a woman?!

She tries to look at that woman's face but she is covered with black blanket.

Bondita returned back to orphanage.

~In orphanage~

She explains everything to Devi.

Devi: Still why you are keeping quite? Do something.

Bondita: I am confused now, I don't know what to do. Who is she, why she is doing so these mischievous with Roy Chaudharys?

Devi: Have you ever heard her voice before?

Bondita nods no.

Devi: Think well, it could be the person who you also probably knew.

Bondita: No, i don't remember about that voice. It sounds new to me or i may have forgot it.

Devi: Now what are you going to do?

Bondita: Tomorrow before that pandit arrive and creates a chaos I must find the face behind the mask. Devi, I need your help now.

Devi: Help?!

Bondita: Hn, do according to what i say.

She explains her plan to Devi.

Devi: Do you think this will work?

Bondita: Not sure but i am going to try this. You will help me in this right?

Devi: What if it creates a problem?

Bondita: Nothing will happen even if it goes wrong then i will solve it. Within morning, i am going to tear the mask of that pandit and that woman.

Devi shook her head.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it! ❤️