First day of School n College

Anirudh and Bondita are now settled in two different extreme location of India.

Anirudh is in Bombay, left side of India.
Bondita is in Culcutta, Right side of India.

It's morning 6 am. Today is first day of their class.

~In Dalhousie Hostel~

Bondita is awake rest of them are sleeping, including warden.

She opened the window. The bright sun light welcomed her crimson face.

Her lips widened to give a smile at the birds that are chirping on her window side.

She poured some water on a small bowl for that birds to drink. Then she returned to her bed.

Bondita: Today is my first day of school. I am scared as well as excited. How will it be? Will the students like me? Will teacher speak to me?

Many questions are running inside her tiny brain but without wasting her time she went to take bath.

~In Bombay Hostel~

Anirudh is awake. Manyavar is sleeping.

He opened the windows only to witness cloudy sky.

It is drizzling. Chill breeze blows on his face and it spreads to entire room.

Manyavar: Ssss! Why suddenly it is chill?

He murmured in sleep.

Anirudh: Good morning, Manyavar.

Manyavar: Morning....

He said in half sleep, covered his face to toe with bedsheet and continues to sleep.

Anirudh shook his head and went to bathroom to take a bath.

~In Dalhousie hostel~

Bondita is ready. She is wearing Blue and White combination dress(frock) that was given to her by Anirudh during her challenge. Her hair is two plotted with a white ribbon.

She admires herself in mirror.

Bondita: Dekhiye, Pati babu. This dress suits me very well.

She said in excitement and turned back. But soon her smile vanished on realising the reality.

Bondita: It would be nice if he were presented here.

She reminds of the Star pendant and holds it in her hand and closed her eyes.

Bondita: Pati babu, you told me to speak with this star whenever I want to convey you something. Today I am wearing the dress (frock) which you bought me.

She smiled.

~In Bombay hostel~

Anirudh comes out from bathroom wearing one of the shirts which were washed and dried by Bondita.

He admires himself in mirror and smiled. He is wearing a blue formal shirt and a white comfort pant.

Anirudh: Bondita, still the washing powder fragnance is there. How is this long lasting?

He said with a widened smile and turned back but soon it vanished after realising the reality.

Anirudh recalls Bondita making breakfast at this time.

Anirudh thinks: I would be drinking tea if I was there. Bondita would be making breakfast now if she were there. Kaka sasurji and Batuk would have went to stall. Somnath would be in mill now.

He smiled.

~In Dalhousie Hostel~

Devi comes to Bondita's room and stunned to see Bondita.