Pandit is cruel

Pandit has arrived for Bondita's first day class. While Anirudh argues with Trilochan for Saudamini.

~In House~

Pandit asked Bihari to go out as he don't want any disturbance there.

Pandit: Bondita, let's start with Durga ma strotra. Before your marriage you might have worshipped your own gods and goddess but after marriage your husband's family deity will be your deity.

Bondita: Pandit ji, before marriage also I worshipped god only after marriage also I am going to worship God only. What's the matter here? Does god change themselves when treating the married ones and unmarried ones?

Pandit: Nahi, nahi. But you should follow your husband's culture only.

Bondita: Why? Why always girls have to follow their husbands culture? Why not they follow our culture? We also worship God only na?

Pandit: What?! You want man to follow a woman? This is not our culture. It's not our dharm.

Bondita: That's why i am asking pandit ji, why it is not our dharm? I worship Shiva, here my pati babu worship Durga ma in some way Durga ma is wife of shiva only na? We both are praying to the god of same family only na?

Pandit gets angry but controls it as it is first day of her class.

Pandit: Well, Bondita. You are not here to learn but to teach. Hn na?

Bondita: Illa, pandit ji. I just asked you doubt.

Pandit: We didn't even started our class but you got doubts?

Bondita: Okay then let me ask you the same question after you start the class.

Pandit: Shut up and listen to me. If you want to learn something then shut your mouth tightly and learn the things. I don't know how Trilochan accepted you as his Bahu.

Bondita: If I shut my mouth tightly then how will say answers when you question me?

She laughs.

Pandit: Heyy, Bondita...

He shouted, Bondita is scared.

Pandit: First of all keep one thing in your mind. Girls voice must be lower than man's voice. If a man shows you a path then you must walk in that way without asking anything. This is our dharm. This is our culture. If you speak anything unwantedly then I am sure, I'll beat you.

Bondita is afraid, her eyes filled with tears.

Pandit: Now repeat the mantra.

He recited Durga strotra fastly. Bondita couldn't even understand ek word.

Pandit: Repeat it. Why you are sitting like a statue?

Bondita: Pa..Pandit ji, please teach me slowly. I can't even understand a word.

She said innocently, pandit's angry level rises.

Bondita: I can't understand this language but I am sure if you go slowly I can follow you. Please Pandit ji.

Pandit stared at her and recites the mantra slowly.

~Outside the hall~

Bihari comes there and stands beside Trilochan.

Trilochan: I asked you to stay with Bahu only na?

Bihari: Malik ji, pandit only told me to go out.

Trilochan: Why?

Bihari: He don't want any disturbance it seem.

Trilochan: Fine, Fine. We must obey him. He came here just to teach our Bahu. Inspite of his busy works he is here. So we must obey his words. You stay here itself.

Bihari nodded.

Anirudh: Kaka, please give me the letter.

Trilochan: Never! Bihari, come with me. Let's go to stall.

He and Bihari goes from there.

Anirudh thinks: It's waste of time in arguing with him. He will not give it back. I will write a new one and will send it to Mini.

He rushed inside. Bondita looks at him with pity face thinking that he will help her but he didn't even look at her, walked straight to his room.

Bondita worries.

~In room~

Anirudh entered and locked the door.

Anirudh: No one can stop me from sending letter to Mini. She is my everything. Yeah, I remember my promises to Bondita but it never mean that I will accept her as my wife.

He starts to write a letter again.

~In hall~

Bondita struggles Hard to repeat the words. Pandit scolds her often.

Pandit: I think this way you won't even learn a word. You want me to beat you?

Bondita nods no.

Pandit: Then? Recite it properly.

Bondita repeats it with fear.

Pandit: Wrong, Wrong totally wrong.

He shouted, Bondita cries.

Pandit: Stop crying. Tears won't teach you mantras. Before evening you must learn atleast 10 mantras. Come on, repeat after me.

He recites it Bondita follows him with tears.

~After few hours~

Pandit: I am going for lunch now. One hour break for you. When I return you must recite this mantra without any mistakes. Samjhi?

Bondita nods yes in fear.

Pandit: Mind one thing, if you try to complain about me to your Kaka sasurji and pati then I will curse your whole family.

Bondita nods no.

Pandit: Hn, behave well.

He smirked and walked out. Bondita rushed to her room with tears full eyes.

Bondita: Pati babu, open the door. Pati babu...

Actually Anirudh is not there, he has escaped from there via window so that Trilochan won't catch him.

~In post office~

Postman: Kya Anirudh, now a days we couldn't see you in post office. After marriage you stopped writing letters uh?

Anirudh: Nahi, post man ji. I am here to post a letter only.

Postman: To Italy?

Anirudh: Nahi, nahi. To Rajasthan. I have mentioned the address in it.

Postman: Accha, put it in post box then.

Anirudh: Please make sure that it reach the person very soon.

Postman nodded, Anirudh with a deep breath walked out from the post office.

~On the way~

Anirudh: Mini, should understand me. I know she will. My relationship with her is forever. Bondita is just a zimmedari.

He walks on by thinking, suddenly a hand from a small shop pulled him inside.

~In House~

Bondita went to kitchen, sat under a table and sobs loudly.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️