Visu to help Anirudh?

Mini blackmails Anirudh that she will die if he does not accepts to marry her. On other side, Lavanya is traveling towards Tulsipur.

~In Tulsipur~

Anirudh is helpless thinking about Mini's blackmail.

Visu: Anirudh, are you saying the truths or you are cooking up some stories?

Anirudh: Uncle ji, how can I make a story like this? Whatever I said are true only. I am married now.

Mini stares at him.

Visu thinks: Now what will I do? I can't compel him to marry my daughter for our selfishness. I don't want that little girl to suffer because of us.

Anirudh: Mini, don't blackmail your baba like this here after. This is not a playful thing. What if something had happened to you?

Mini: Stop acting like you are getting for me, Anirudh.

Anirudh: I really care for you. You are my friend.

Mini: Oh shut up!! Friend, friend, friend... I don't want to be your friend.

Visu: Mini, please calm down.

Mini: Baba?! Now why you are asking me to calm down?

Visu: I will speak with Anirudh about it. You stay calm.

Anirudh: Uncle ji, there is nothing to speak about this. Please don't compel me.

Visu: Anirudh, come with me.

Anirudh nodded and goes with him.

Mini: I will also come. Speak whatever you want infront of me only.

Visu: Won't you believe your baba? If no, then leave me, I won't interfere in your matters here after.

Mini: Nahi baba, I believe in you.

Visu: Then stay here silently.

He takes Anirudh out and locks Mini's room. Mini looks on.

~In hall~

Anirudh looks at Visu silently in turn he too looks at him worryingly thinking about his daughter's condition.

Anirudh: You wanted to say something na?

Visu: We are going to London back.

Anirudh is stunned.

Visu: I need your help in this. I can't control my Daughter but at the same time I don't want any problems to be occur in your life because of us. Yeah i know you too loved my daughter but it is over now. In our fight and confusions why should a little girl suffer?

Anirudh glares in a shocking surprise.

Visu: So please Anirudh, help me. Mini won't come with me if I ask her to come. But she will listen to your words. Please do something and send her with me to London. I promise you, we will never return to India. There will be no more problems because of her.

Anirudh looks on silently. He is just wordless.

Visu: Say something, Anirudh.

Anirudh: Unc.. Uncle ji, are you..huh.. Are you sure?

Visu: What else i can do? My Mini would become mad if this continues to happen. You can't marry her. You can't cheat your wife. Mini won't understand this. Returning back to London is the only way I have.

Anirudh: Thank you so much uncle ji. You understood me very well. Really, Thank you. At the same time, I am sorry for your daughter's condition. I never thought this would happen.