Devi seeks Bondita's help

Anirudh found out Bondita in Adik's house and tries to wake her up while Police arrested him.

Anirudh: Bondita... Bondita... Wake up, your pati babu is here... Wake up Bondita.

Adik smiles cunningly.

Police: What is it?

Adik: She won't open her eyes for the next few hours. The medicine I gave to her is one of the strongest medication. Even men can't withstand of its power. Infact to say, if she couldn't open her eyes even after few hours then it means she is slept forever! Hahahaha....!

Police slaps him. Anirudh is worried.

Adik: I know you will put me in jail but I don't care about it. I don't care even if you get me a death sentence. My goal is achieved. I wanted to kill her and I did. A perfect revenge for my brother!

Anirudh: Brother??!

Adik looks on the wall where Krishn's photo is hanging. Anirudh looks at it in shock.

Anirudh: Krishn is your brother? For his sake only you wanted to kill Bondita?

Adik: Because of her only my brother is missing. I don't even know whether he is alive or not.

Police: Enough, you speak rest of things in police station, now come on.
Anirudh, you take your wife to hospital and treat her. I will take him to police station.

Anirudh: Thank you so much for your help. I'll never forget this one.

Police: It's my duty.

He smiled and left the place with Adik. Anirudh rushed Bondita to hospital.

In hospital, doctors checked her and gave injections and medicines.

Anirudh: Doctor, is she alright? Will she open her eyes?

Doctor: Yeah, you are here at correct time. Thank you God! If you would have delayed even for 10 more minutes then we could have did nothing. Now she is alright. We gave anti toxic medicine to break the formula of that toxication. She will open her eyes soon. After she woke up give her this green color tablet.

Anirudh nodded and thanked them. Then he sat next to Bondita holding her hands.

After few hours, Bondita started to open her eyes. Anirudh's eyes widened.

Anirudh: Bondita... Bondita... Can you see me? Bondita...

Bondita: Pat... Pati babu... Where am I?

Anirudh smiled on looking at her.

Bondita: Pati babu...

Anirudh holds her hands and sheds some drops of tears.

Bondita opened her eyes and shocked to see herself in hospital.

Bondita: Pati babu... What happened? Why am I in hospital?

Anirudh hugged her and cries. She is confused.

Bondita: What happened? Why am I here? Why you are here? You are supposed to be in train right? Wait... Wait ..! Yeah... I came in search of you to railway station, one man pulled me but then I don't know what happened.

Anirudh: Nothing... Nothing, bondita you are alright. Please forgive me... Forgive me Bondita please...

Bondita: Why?

Anirudh: Evrything is my mistake. I should have stayed home with you but i always ran behind works. That's why you are in this state now. But I promise I will not go to work here after. I will stay with you, I will spend more time with you. I promise, I promise Bondita.