It's Diwali

Bondita somehow convinced Batuk and Anirudh to stay with her on diwali.

However Anirudh accepted it, Batuk is unhappy.

~In room~

Batuk is sitting sadly and looking at the moon through windows. Somewhere the night shots are bursting out colourfully.

Anirudh is counting his salary money.

Anirudh thinks: Kaka will be missing us a lot. Batuk is also unhappy I think so.

Batuk: Dada, what will Kaka, Somnath Dada and Bihari be doing without us? Won't they miss us? I just have to look at them. I am getting lots of memories of them.

Anirudh: Hn, batuk. I too was thinking the same only but what to do, trains are full. But i promise you we will leave to Tulsipur tomorrow.

Batuk: Theek hain! I can even tolerate everything but not that talkative Bondita. Always speaking, speaking, speaking. Kaka would not like these kind of girls hn na?

Anirudh: Batuk, why you are saying like this? Hn, i accept she is talkative but her reasons and arguments are valid only right? She always putforth something that which our society's girls scared of to do so. 

Batuk: So?

Anirudh: I could see something in her.

Batuk: Oh come on dada, already I am worrying about diwali now you started your appreciations for her. She is nothing special but a talkative girl who speaks a lot.

By this time, Bondita entered the room. Batuk got jerked.

Bondita: Who is Talkative girl?

Batuk: Huh... When did you came here? First of all tell me don't you have common sense, can't you knock the door before entering in others room?

Bondita: If you both are speaking a very secret matter then you must have locked the door right?

She moved Batuk aside and went straight to Anirudh.

Anirudh looks on.

Bondita: Sakha babu, I have a special gift for you.

Anirudh: What is it?

Bondita: Come with me I'll show you.

She gently drags him with her to her room. Batuk follows them.

~In Bondita's room~

Lavanya is cleaning her room but when Anirudh entered she stopped working.

Anirudh: What surprise is it, Bondita?

Bondita: Uh Oh, sakha babu please wait. Can't you even wait for a moment? Do you want me to leak your surprise now itself?

Lavanya: Bondita, you must not question a man like this. What if other man sees it? You will be blamed then.

Bondita: Why not to question a man? They are asking us a lot of questions right? Are we made only to answer them?

Lavanya: Huh...

Anirudh: Bondita, you are right. You can ask question to anyone you want if you need to clear your doubts. It's your rights.

Lavanya: Rights are for men only.

Anirudh: No, women too deserves it.

Bondita: Okay, enough. Stop fighting. I forgot what I came to say now. Hn, sakha babu close your eyes.

Anirudh did it.

Lavanya thinks: Why he is obeying all her orders? He is leading her in a wrong way. If she continues the same with other man then for sure she will be punished.

Bondita brought a set of dresses to him and Batuk and a box of crackers to them.

Bondita: Surprise!!!

Anirudh opened his eyes and was stunned to see those things.

Bondita: My amma and appa only told to give you these things.

Sumati entered and says yes.

Sumati: I told I will give it you but Bondita only adamantly got it from us. Get it, Anirudh.

Anirudh: Malkin ji but...

Sumati: Dont say anything. Just get it.

Anirudh nodded and got it from them. Batuk is in peak of happiness on seeing crackers.

Batuk: Hayyyy.... Crackers....

Anirudh: Thank you so much, Malkin ji.

Sumati: Bondita only told us that batuk is worried about new dress and crackers. That's why we bought it for him. Enjoy your diwali!!

She said and went.

Batuk looks at Bondita with a happy face.

Bondita: Do you like this?

Batuk jumped in happiness and says yes.

Later, they went to bed happily.

~In morning~

It's a diwali day, haveli has been decorated so beautifully.

Sumati is wearing a silk saree. Bondita is wearing Silk skirt and silk top.

They both are doing puja. Bhaumik is looking after the sweets to be distributed.

Anirudh and Batuk comes down. Anirudh is in pink shirt and white silk dhoti. Batuk is in pink shirt and pant.

Lavanya is just stunned on looking at him.

Bondita: Sakha Babu... You look so good in this dress.

Sumati: Bondita... Sssh!

Anirudh smiled.

After Puja, bhaumik distributed the sweets to everyone of their Village in hands of Bondita.

~In afternoon~

Bondita and Sumati are playing with each other. While Anirudh and Batuk are packing their luggages.

A sudden chaos there.

Sumati: Munusamy, what noise is that? With whom are you fighting?

Munusamy: Here is someone telling that I should allow him inside. I have never seen him here.

Sumati: Ask his name.

Munusamy: He is telling as 'Bihari'.

This sound is heard by Anirudh and Batuk.

Anirudh: Bihari??

Batuk: Hn, I too heard the same.

They both rushed outside.

~In Gates~

Bondita and Sumati are already there.

Sumati: Where are you from? Did Periya Ayya called you for anywork?

Bihari: Nahi, Nahi, no can called me here. Actually my Chota Mal...

Anirudh: Bihari!!!

They all turned towards him.

Anirudh: You here??

Bondita: Sakha babu, do you know him?

Anirudh: Hn, yes. He is our helper in shop.

Bihari: Not helper, I am Roy..

Anirudh nods no. He kept quite.

Bihari: Chota malik, Malik ji has sent a letter to you.

He gives it to him. Sumati went inside.

Batuk: You are here to take us with you to Tulsipur right? Come lets go. I knew Kaka would have booked our tickets already.

Anirudh: Just for a single letter he sent you here?

Bihari: Hn!

He opens it with a doubt and reads it. His smile reduced.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️

And Yes, Today is my birthday❤️🥳