It's AniDita now officially

In order to save Bondita from those people Anirudh unintentionally applied kumkum to her.

He then brought back her to Das family where Kalindi noted the sindoor.

She claims Anirudh is now Bondita's husband but he denies it.

Anirudh: What's wrong with you people? When I saved her for first, you claimed me as a sinner. Now too I saved her and you gave me a new title "Husband". How can I marry this small girl? Child marriage is a sin. Infact, the marriage which you arranged before is also an illegal and what you are speaking now is also an illegal. Just leave me.

Sumati: Knowingly or unknowingly you applied kumkum to my daughter. Please, accept her as your wife now. Already this society is blaming her as an impure. Now if you leave her here then those people who saw you applying kumkum on her will taunt Bondita as abandoned.

Anirudh nods no.

Sumati: Your efforts will be in vein then. Again they will take her to that hell only.

Anirudh is now confused and worried. Those people gathered there again.

Sumati: Please, Anirudh.

They took Bondita to the Mandap. Anirudh looks at the people.

Bhaumik: Anirudh, now it's in your hand. I don't want to force you. If you really want my daughter to live then step in to the Mandap or else you can go back to your Village and I promise  no one will stop you.

Das family looks at him eagerly. Bondita again started to breath in and out. It's a effect of that sleep power.

Sumati cries.

Anirudh: First of all ask this doctor to treat her. Then i will decide.

Doctor: No first you complete the ritual.

Anirudh: I am telling you na first treat her.

He shouted aloud. Everyone afraid of his louder voice and the doctor started to treat her. His house is near by, so he brought some puff like medicine and sprayed it on Bondita's face.

After few seconds, Bondita woke up. Sumati ran and hugged her.

Bondita rubs her eyes and looks at everyone.

Bhaumik: My daughter is alright now.

He smiled at Anirudh with teary eyes, but Anirudh refused to look at their faces. His angry is clearly visible in his eyes.

Kalindi: Auspicious time is going on. Let's not delay.

Bondita: Amma why you all are crying? Is my marriage over? I don't know what happened but i slept a long time today.

Sumati: Your marriage is over. Now post rituals are only there. God saved you, Bondita.

She looks at Anirudh with tears. Anirudh steps into Mandap and sat down with a raged face.

Bondita: Sakha babu? Why he is sitting there?

Kalindi: This is your destiny Bondita. God has written this in your fate. So without asking further questions just go and sit beside him.

Bondita went and sat beside him. Anirudh refused to look at her.

Priest started the Mantras. They did all the rituals.

Priest: With this fire as a proof, apply this Kumkum to your wife.

He shows the sindoor box to him. Anirudh sits firmly.

Bondita thinks: Sakha babu is my husband?? I thought God didn't helped me but he did. God sent my best friend as my husband. Thank you Kadavule! But why?