Anirudh's birthday preparation

Saudamini sneaks secretly into ashram while Batuk feels something upon Devi.

~In ashram~

It's night 10 pm.

Bondita hears someone opening the door. She looks out via window and shocked to see Mini there.

Mini switched on all the lights in hall.

Bondita wakes up Devi. Mini rings the bell soundly making all the girls to wake.

Devi and Bondita looks on, all came to hall.

~In Hall~

Navya: Who are you? What are you doing here? Are you here to rob then your bad luck we don't have anything here worth. This is anadh ashram.

Mini: I know. I am your barrister babu's would be wife.

Bondita's face changed, Devi looks at her.

Pratha: What?! He didn't informed us anything like this.

Mini: So what? I am telling you na.

Menaka: Now why are you here?

Mini: Tomorrow is Anirudh's birthday. I am going to celebrate it. I want your help.

Everyone started to whisper themselves. Bondita looks at calender.

Mini: I want to decorate this ashram. Will you all help me?

Pratha: Sure, why not?

Navya: No, barrister babu do not celebrates his birthday. In these many years he didn't even told anything about his birth date.

Mini: Forget the past years, those years are hell in Anirudh's life. He lived a fake life in his past but from tomorrow, from his 27th birthday he will get his real life. I am his real life. Stop questioning me and just do what I say.

Everyone nodded except Bondita and Devi.

Mini: You two want a special invitation? Go bring all the decoration items that I kept outside.

They two went out, Mini smirked. Girls started to arrange the hall.

~Outside~

Devi lifts up the bag but Bondita stops her.

Bondita: Wait, before we take it inside let's check it. I don't believe her.

Devi nodded and they checks the decoration items bag.

Devi: Evrything are decoration items. Nothing is suspicious here. Bondita, tomorrow is your pati babu's birthday. Why didn't you informed me before? Have you forget it?

Bondita: We never celebrated it and I know he won't celebrate it tomorrow too. But why this Mini is doing these things? She too know very well about him. Then why?

Devi: You feel something suspicious?

Bondita: May be!

Mini shouts: You two settled outside itself hn or your hands broken? How much time will you take to bring the bag in?

Bondita and Devi took the bag inside.

Mini: Everyone listen, decorate this ashram in such a way that Anirudh should pour his fullest love on me. Those red roses must be decorated on his table. Samjhi?

Girls started to decorate the ashram. Bondita and Devi took flowers.

Mini: Wait, you two don't have to decorate.

Bondita and Devi looks on.

Mini: I have some other work for you. Go to haveli and bring my Anirudh here at sharp 12 am.

Bondita: Why we? You can bring him on your own right?

Mini: I can, but who will look after the decorations here? So stop asking questions and just go to haveli and bring him. And hn, everything should be secret. Don't even try to disclose the surprise to him. Go fast.

Bondita and Devi came out of Ashram.

Mini smiles cunningly. They two walks towards haveli.

~On the way

Bondita: Nothing is seem to be right, here. Why she sent us out? Is she going to do something devious in decorations like the same way she did on the day of shrad puja?

Devi: We must be careful anyways now how will you convince Barrister Babu to come with us?

Bondita: No idea!

They both reached Haveli after some minutes.

Haveli is full silent, everyone are sleeping and it is dark too.

Bondita and Devi looks here and there.

Devi whispered: Go in.

Bondita stepped in, Devi follows her.

Bondita: I will stay here and look whether someone is coming or not, you go to pati babu's room.

Devi: No, reverse it, I will stay here. You go there. Only you can handle him.

Bondita goes to Anirudh's room. Devi stays down.

~In Room~

Anirudh is awake but looking at Bondita's photo silently.

His eyes are moist. He hugs her photo and sheds tears by closing his eyes.

Anirudh: Bondita, I want you here now. I want you here badly, I am feeling alone. Tomorrow is my birthday but I feel like I am dead already.

He sheds tears and recalls sweet memories with Bondita.

Bondita enters his room and gets shattered to see his condition.

Anirudh: Durga ma took you far away from me, I know. But I just want you to be in front of me atleast for tomorrow not to celebrate my birthday but to take me along with you.

Bondita's eyes filled with tears, she cries silently. She is standing behind him.

Anirudh: Bondita... Please come back and take me along with you. Please... Atleast wish me by any sign it's enough for my life.

Bondita whispered: Happy birthday pati babu!!

Anirudh's face changed, he opened his eyes quickly. Bondita atonce stepped out.

Anirudh looks here and there in confusion.

Bondita with heavy heart runs out of haveli and breaks in tears. Devi is completely confused.

Anirudh thinks that that voice may be his own conscience.

~Outside the haveli~

Devi: What happened, Bondita? Didn't you bring him?

She nods no with tears.

Devi: What happened? Tell me something.

Bondita: Bad thing in the world is to cry on birthday. He is crying... He is crying for me and I am in the state of doing nothing.

Devi tries to console her. By this time a woman touches Bondita on her shoulder.

Devi and Bondita turned and looked at her.

They two are shocked because it is none other than Kalindi.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️