Reunite❤️

Anirudh is stun shattered after learning the truths that Bondita is alive and it is none other than Anita.

Train lands in Tulsipur after a day. Anirudh gets down from the train and runs towards his Haveli.

~In Police station~

Krishn Dev brings food for Bondita which is home made by Devi.

Inspector: Are we letting her to die in starvation? She gets food whenever provided. Now why you want to bring a food from home? She is not a special one here.

Krishn stares at him. Inspector looks on.

Krishn: I am her lawyer and I can do whatever I want to. Until her crime is proved you can't blame her or you can't stop me from meeting her. Samjhi?

He goes to Bondita's cell.

Bondita: Krishn?

Krishn: I have brought food for you.

Bondita nods no.

Krishn: I know you will not accept this food. But you are hungry since you came here. What if you die from starvation?

Bondita: I will be happy to the core if that happens. Why everyone should suffer because of me?

Krishn: What?! Are you mad? Who is suffering because of you?

Bondita: Devi, Aachima, you...

Krishn smiled a bit and nods no.

Bondita: Please don't come here. Let me get the punishment. The one who must do these works itself sitting in haveli and enjoying his life so why you should worry for me?

Krishn: Anirudh??!

Bondita looks on.

Krishn: Hn, I heard about your doll marriage.

Bondita: Doll marriage?

Krishn: Hn, the marriage which is not legal, not valid. Yours is just a doll marriage hn na?

Bondita's eyes filled with tears she nods no slowly.

Krishn: Stop day-dreaming that your namesake husband will come for you. He won't. Now don't be stubborn sign this form. Bondita, I am doing everything just for your welness.

Bondita thinks on.

~In Haveli~

Anirudh entered in and ran straight towards his room. Mini is confused.

Mini: Ani...Anirudh.... You returned?

She ran to him eagerly but he didn't even respond to her.

Batuk looks at him and confused.

Batuk: Dada aagayi?!

He followed him.

Mini: What is wrong with this brothers?

She follows them.

~In room~

Anirudh closed the door and opened his cupboard and took out Bondita's old saree.

He hugs it and cries aloud. He sat on the floor along side of her picture which was sketched by him.

Batuk arrives there. Mini also arrives there.

Anirudh: I thought you left me alone here but no. You only lived alone in Madras without me these many years. Bondita, I was fool. I am a mad. I didn't even called your house once to check about you. Everything is my mistake.

He weeps aloud.

Batuk: Dada, are you alright? What happened to you? Are you crying? I could hear your voice, dada.