In Tulsipur

Somnath accepts to go to Tulsipur elsewhere Binoy finds poster on their Haveli's pillar.

While he was about to tear it an hand from behind stopped him.

Binoy turned back to see that person, it is none other than Saudamini.

He is shocked on seeing her.

Saudamini looks at the poster with fuming rage.

Binoy: Heyy, where you went these many days? I was searching for you in the whole haveli. Where are others??

Mini: Swayamwar? After sending me to jail you people are going to enjoy Swayamwar?

She asked with gritted teeth.

Binoy: What swayamvar? Who sent u to jail? What r u blabbering?

Mini: Your elder son! Where is that saint? Where is he?

Binoy: Anirudh?!

Mini: He sent me to jail. But anyhow I escaped even before going to jail. Now i have to meet an important person. You wait inside the room itself. Don't roam here and there to spoil my plans. I have got one last chance to ruin Bondita's life.

Binoy: Bondita???!

Mini: I don't have time to explain about those things, you just go inside.I am going to meet Krishn.

"No need for that cuz I am here", Krishn said by standing behind her.

Mini: You???

Krishn: Saudamini, I heard that you escaped from jail. And now you are here, by which courage? If Anirudh sees you here then you will be shot to death.

Mini: He is not here. He is in Krishna nagar that too with your love bird Bondita.

Krishn: What the hell??

Mini: Even though I am out side the village i am keeping an eye on our targets but you... You couldn't even sort out anything even by being with her.

Krishn: What are they doing in krishna nagar?

Mini: I guess, they will be coming back with Trilochan. They would have seeked his help for this swayamvar.

Krishn: Now what will happen?

Mini: You must not underestimate Trilochan. He is intelligent than Anirudh despite being an illiterate. He knew each and every tactics to win this Swayamvar. Because this is his village.

Krishn: No! I can't lose her. Never! Bondita is my everything, I cannot imagine my life without her. I will not allow Anirudh to win this challenge.

Mini: Speaking will never give you victory, you have to enter into the field.

Krishn: Mini, please. Only you can help me in this. I want to win this challenge at anycost. I want to win Bondita at any cost.

Mini thinks on with a cunning smile.

Krishn: Tell me what I have to do.

Mini: Meet me in forest once you get to know about your first challenge.

They two nodded and left the place.

After few minutes, Anirudh's jeep horned loudly.

They reached Tulsipur! Shivani jumped down from jeep, in hype.

Shivani: Hayeee, we are back. We are back to our own house!!!

Bondita: Shivani, watch out your steps or else you will get hurted.

Shivani: Kaki ma, come down soon let's go to my old room and arrange all my stuffs back.

Bondita gave a wide smile and got down from the jeep.

Trilochan is emoted on seeing his Haveli back. Anirudh welcomed them with a warm smile.

They all entered in. It seem like Haveli got its charisma back!

Trilochan directly went to Binoy's room. There Binoy is lying on bed like an innocent.

Somnath, Shivani and Kannika went to their room.

Anirudh: Haveli got its brightness again. Hn na?

Bondita: Hn, pati babu. But still one member is missing here. Where is he?

Anirudh: Batuk??

Bondita: Hn, he only! Where is that mottichur ladoo?? Went to eat Roshogulle??

Anirudh: Arey Bondita, what are you speaking? How ladoo can eat roshogulle??

Bondita: He can, he will Pati babu. You don't about him. Without my presence he would have enjoyed a lot but poor boy from now he have to suffer.

"Who have to suffer, boudi", Batuk asked from behind.

Bondita's eyes widened.

Batuk: About whom you two are speaking?

Bondita: Huh... Ah... Hn we were speaking about your dada's friend.

Batuk: Is he coming here?

Bondita: He is already here huh I mean, He is here in pati babu's mind. Hn na pati babu?

Anirudh nods no and says yes. Batuk looks at him weirdly.

Batuk: By saying yes why are you nodding no?

He looks at Bondita, she pretends to be normal.

Batuk: Something is wrong here, tell me the truth, you two were speaking about me only na?

Bondita: Do you think we don't have any other works than speaking about you?

Batuk stares at her, she too equally stares at him.

Anirudh: Uh oh, leave it. Batuk, have you got any information about our first challenge?

Batuk: Nahi dada, they are still discussing about it. Soon they will stick the poster on our Haveli pillars.

Anirudh looks on.

Batuk: Need not worry, we all here to help you. Boudi is always for you only.

Anirudh: Am not worried about this swayamvar, even if i lose this Bondita will be mine forever.

She smiled.

Batuk: Theek hain, dada. Let me go and check with panchayat members and will try to ask about the challenge.

Anirudh nodded, Batuk left the place.

Bondita: Theek hain, pati babu. I am also leaving now or else aachima will punish me for sure.

Anirudh: Bondita, you are my wife. Why you are afraid of them?

Bondita cupped his face and looks deeper into his eyes.

Bondita: Just for few days pati babu, then i will be with you forever without anyone's permission.

Anirudh nodded. Bondita leaves the place.

Now what will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️

We are at last phase of our story, so keep on supporting!

And yeah, hope you all would have read my new story "Har saans pe naam tera". If not, then please do check it on my profile!!❤️