Anirudh steps back

Anirudh gets a ticket to Madras where else Bondita's Haldi ceremony goes on.

~In Das haveli~

Ceremony is going on where everyone are happy except Bondita. Her little heart could not able to accept the things that are happening around her she just badly wanted someone to save her from it.

She tries hard to hold her tears.

Women 1: Why bride is not smiling? I am noticing her from the begining she is just sitting as an Idol. It seem like she is not interested in these things.

Kalindi: No, no. Don't build your own stories. Bondita is happy with everything. She is tired now because she woke up very early.

She gave a fake smile and then stares at Bondita.

Soon, the guests left the place. After all went out Kalindi slaps Bondita for her behaviour.

Bondita: Aaah, amma!

Sumati is shocked and tries to stop Kalindi.

Kalindi: Enough!! You have grown her up in a very good way. Idiot, don't you teach her a basic sense to be happy infront of the society even though she undergoes a hard time? What habit is this? If I was not here then your daughter would have made our prides  to fly in air.

Sumati: Athai, you can tell her gently, why did you slapped her? She is a bride.

Kalindi: Hn, that's what I am also saying. She is a bride now not a small girl. Better teach her all the good qualities of a idol woman before she gets married.

Bondita cries. Sumati worries.

Bhaumik: Amma, this is not fair. You could have been gentle to her. See now she is crying. Already we struggled hard to convince her for the marriage and now your actions will make her to step back.

Kalindi: Convince her? Aiii, there is no need of conviction. She should obey what we say. That's our culture.

Bondita tries to speak something but Sumati stopped her and sent her away.

~In Tulsipur~

Trilochan is looking onto some photos of bride for Anirudh.

Anirudh walks by to kitchen.

Trilochan: Anirudh...

He stopped and looks at him.

Trilochan: Come here, I have something to speak with you.

Anirudh: Hn, Kaka. Tell me.

He shows the photo to him.

Anirudh: Who is she?

Trilochan: Her name is Manorama, she is a daughter of one of my best friends. She is in marriage age now.

Anirudh: Acha, then ask to get married.

Trilochan: Hn, hn. She will. You know who is the groom?

Anirudh nods no by looking the photo deeply.

Trilochan: You only!!

He didn't respond to Trilochan.

Anirudh thinks: I have seen this somewhere. But where?

Trilochan thinks: Wah, he is lost in that photo which means he is ready for the marriage.

Anirudh: Kaka, you was saying something na?

Trilochan: Didn't you heard what i told before?

Anirudh: Sorry, i was thinking about something.

Trilochan: Arey Anirudh, you are going to be her groom.