Trilochan accepts Binoy

Devi broke the truth to Batuk and also told him that she will confess it to Roy Chaudharys. However, Batuk stopped her and told her that he has another plans.

Meanwhile a man brings Binoy inside the Haveli. He is in wheel chair and mentally affected.

Everyone are shocked to see Binoy there.

~In RC haveli~

Trilochan: Binoy?!!?

He runs towards him and touches him to feel whether he is true or just his imagination.

Binoy bites Trilochan's hand hardly.

Trilochan: Aaah!!

Binoy: Hunter has came, uncle, shoot him, he is trying to kill me. Saudamini.... Where are you?? Hunter has came to hurt me.. Saudamini....

Everyone are just confused to the core. Saudamini comes down from her room casually.

Binoy: Mi.. Mini, why you took me here? See, this hunter is trying to hurt me. Save me from him.

He behaves like a mad. Trilochan is shattered.

Somnath: No... No... This can't be true. Kaka, what is happening here?

Mini consoles Binoy and injects him a medicine, soon he went to sleep.

Trilochan: What did you inject him?

Mini: Don't be afraid. It is his regular medicine only.

Batuk and Devi are looking at everything, enters into the hall. Mini looks at Devi. In return she too stares at her.

Batuk: Kaka, from where did baba came? What is going here?

Trilochan: Saudamini, what is this? What is happening here?

Mini: I will explain you everything. Actually....

Anirudh casually comes out of his room to go to his study room.  He looks down only to get shocked.

Mini: We went to London right, there my baba got sick and we admitted him in hospital. In the same hospital we found Binoy ji. He was admitted in mental health ward. We were shattered to see him there. We tried to speak with him but later we found about his mental illness.

Anirudh comes down slowly in shocked manner along with fierce eyes. His eyes are red looking at Binoy.

He thinks of the day when his mom died due to Binoy.

Anirudh: Who the hell let this man inside? Take him away from here.

He aggressively pulls the wheel chair outside. Mini and Trilochan struggles with him.

Trilochan: Leave him, leave him Anirudh. Listen to me. Don't behave like a mad. Leave him, I said.

Anirudh: I don't want to see this man in our Haveli. Take him out or I will throw him out.

Trilochan: I said stop!

He shouts, Anirudh stopped and looks at Trilochan in shock.

Trilochan: First of all, look at his condition. He is mentally affected. How can we send him out?

Anirudh: So what? Have you forgot everything Kaka?

Trilochan: No. But what is the use of being stubborn now? Happened was happened no one can change it. It's waste of time to think about the things that happened before 15-30 years. He is ill. Even though he has committed mistakes, he is still in our family.

Anirudh turns aside in rage.

Trilochan brings the wheel chair to mid of hall.

Trilochan: Saudamini, we don't know about the real back story of his condition. I even dont want to know about it. After years, my brother returned to Tulsipur.