I can't hide it!❤️

Bhaumik ordered his henchmen to destroy Anirudh and his happiness.

~In Tulsipur~

Batuk rushed to Anirudh's room to tell about Saudamini's truth.

He knocks the door again but no response.

He knocks it again and again.

Saudamini arrives there due to huge noise.

Batuk: Dada, open the door. Dada...

Mini: What happened Batuk?

Batuk: Dada, are you fine? Open your door please.

Mini: Anirudh.... Anirudh open the door...

Batuk tries to break the door but Anirudh himself opened the door.

He is completely drenched. Still drinking.

Mini and Batuk are shocked.

Batuk: Dada....

Without replying anything, he just starts to walk from there.

Batuk follows him trying to stop but he is walking like a body without soul.

Batuk: Dada, what's wrong with you? What happened? You went happily to boudi right? Now what happened? Tell me something.

Without responding, he steps on the road. He is bare footed. Batuk follows him all the way.

On other hand, Bondita is taken to court. Krishn, Kalindi and Devi also arrives there.

It's afternoon 1pm. Anirudh is walking barefoot all along. Batuk is confused of his behaviours.

~In court~

Krishn comes before as Bondita's official lawyer. Bondita steps into witness box with heavy heart.

Her eyes are searching for Anirudh but she knew very well that he won't come there.

Devi: What is happening here? Where is Barrister Babu? How did Bondita accepted Krishn?

Kalindi smirked.

Devi searches here and ther for Anirudh but no sign of him.

Judge: I told this case will be held next week only right?

Krishn: Yes, your honour but i don't want my innocent ward to be in jail. I am here only to request parol for her.

Judge: Oh!! Then continue. I will give her parol only if i get satisfied with your points.

Krishn: Ji, sure.

He started to prosecute by telling the points which ever he knew from the law books.

Kalindi and Devi looks on. Bondita's eyes are looking towards the gate.

Judge: Ok fine. So according your points, there is no evidence towards your ward as an accused till now. So i am granting her a parol for 6 days. Within that she must prove her innocence with proofs abiding laws. Order... Order... Order...

Krishn's smile widened. Police removed handcuffs from Bondita's hand.

Krishn ran to Kalindi happily.

Krishn: Look, aachima. I set her free from prison.

Kalindi: I know, you will.

Devi: You just got her parol not a complete release. If Barrister Babu was here then today would have been Bondita's justice day.

Krishn: Why to talk about the man who stepped back from this case?

Devi: What?!!

Krishn: Hn, he stepped back. He is a coward.