Bondita's doubts

~In AniDita room~

Anirudh is sadly thinking upon the challenge.

Bondita: Pati Babu, are you sad?

Anirudh looks on.

Bondita: Will you answer my questions? I am sure I will not ask about our marriage. Shotti!!

Anirudh smiled and nodded.

Bondita: From the time I entered here I am seeing everyone here shouting at you. Why? Don't they like me? Village people also hate me. Today they putforth a new challenge I dont know what they have for me tomorrow.

Anirudh worries.

Bondita: I know you didn't informed anyone about this marriage. That's why everyone are scolding you na? I can't see you getting scolding from everyone pati babu.

Her eyes filled with tears.

Anirudh: Bondita, don't like that. I am completely fine.

Bondita: Illa, I know. I saw you crying yesterday night and I know you didn't sleep and eat from yesterday.

Anirudh worries.

Bondita: And I even know one more thing.

Anirudh: What is that?

He asked gently.

Bondita: You too don't like me. Just for marriage sake you are with me. Am I right?

She sheds tears. Anirudh nods no.

Anirudh: Now why you are thinking like this and all Bondita?

Bondita: I don't know but I am scared. Today morning Somnath Dada talked rudely to you and stared at me. Then those people shouted at your name. Why you are fighting with everyone pati babu?

Anirudh looks on.

Bondita: Your own family is against you. I know. I may be a small girl but I know the difference between normal voice and angry voice. Your family members are speaking to you in angry voice only.

Anirudh: Nahi Bondita. I am happy only.

Bondita: Please don't lie Pati babu.

Anirudh: First stop calling me pati babu.

Bondita: Look, look you are asking me not to call you as Pati babu which means you hate me. Am I right?

Anirudh: Why you are connecting this with that Bondita? In your tiny brain how can you think like this and all?

Bondita: But Pat...

Anirudh: Sssh! Enough! Aren't you hungry now?

Bondita nods yes.

Anirudh: Come lets make breakfast.

He went out, she followed him.

~In Madras~

Bhaumik is looking at the contract of Anirudh with him for the debts.

Kalindi: What is this?

Bhaumik: An agreement with Anirudh. I should have got that chain and sent him back on that day itself. Everything would have went normal then.

Kalindi: Now you can't change anything. Stop thinking about your daughter and continue your other works.

Bhaumik nodded and kept the agreement in the cupboard and went out. Kalindi took it and tore it into pieces.

Kalindi: Knowingly or unknowingly God sent Bondita to my enemy's place. Kalindi, now it's time to revenge.

She smiled cunningly.