Confessions

~In Morning~

Bondita woke up and looks at her surroundings. She is in jail. She recalls everything that had happened yesterday night.

From One eye tears rolls down from her moist eyes, In another side her rage is clearly seen.

Prisoner 1: Anita, you did a excellant play yesterday. I never thought you could blast the stage with your acting skills.

Bondita forced her lips to smile.

Prisoner 2: Hn, Anita ji. By the way, you didn't ate anything from yesterday night now go and get the food from counter it's going to be finished.

Bondita: Thank you, ji. But I am not in the mood of eating now.

Prisoner 2: Are you mad? From the day you entered in this jail, I have never seen you eating. If this continues then you will die from starvation. Do you think only water is enough to survive?

By this time, police officers stood up and greeted someone. Bondita eagerly looked out and yeah it's Anirudh.

He straightly walked to her. Bondita looks on, those two prisoners left the place.

Anirudh: Had breakfast?

Bondita slowly nodded yes.

Anirudh: Lie!!! Your eyes are showing me the truth.  Here you have, Devi sent you channa and rice. Have it.

He gives it to her but she stands still without getting it from him.

Anirudh: Bondita, please don't show your angry in food, you taught me this. Please eat. I want to speak lots of things to you.

Bondita gets the tiffin box from him and opened it and thinks on for a while.

Anirudh: You eat it, I will wait there until you finish.

He is about you move.

Bondita: Barrister Babu....

He jerked and stopped.

Bondita: I will eat but only if you too eat with me.

Anirudh is stunned. He looks at her with a bit of smile.

Bondita took a spoonful of rice mixed it with channa then took the spoon towards his mouth. Anirudh is just lost in her eyes.

Bondita: I know, you are also hungry. Eat this, then only I will eat.

With a wide smile, Anirudh opened his mouth, she fed him but with angry face.

Anirudh smiled at her while chewing the food.

Bondita: Ky..kya hua? Why are you smiling now?

Anirudh nodded nothing.

Bondita: Tell me!

Anirudh: Yesterday night I met a beautiful bird. It scolded me harshly and left me alone. The same bird today feeding me the food. That's why I am smiling and thinking about it's mood swings.

Bondita stares at him.

Anirudh: Dekho dekho, now the same bird is staring at me.

Bondita inserted the spoon in full rage inside his mouth along with a big chilli purposefully.

Anirudh: Aaahhhh....Ssss..... Bondita, you mistakenly you mixed chilli in.

Bondita: Not mistakenly but purposefully!

Anirudh's eyebrow shrunk.

Bondita: Don't ever try to impress me or to speak soft with me. I am no more your past life Bondita.