Mini irritates Anirudh

Anirudh confessed the truth to Mini about his marriage. She is extremely shocked.

Mini: You.. You are lying, i know you are lying. You are angry on me that's why you are saying these things and all.

Anirudh: This is the truth Mini.

Mini's eyes filled with tears.

Mini: Who is she? Why did you cheated me? I am came here just to marry you but you cheated me.

She cries.

Anirudh: That marriage was not on intentional. Even I was not aware that it would happen. Everything happened so fast Mini.

Mini: What are you saying?

Anirudh: Mini, please try to understand.

He explained everything to her. She started to laugh like a mad.

Anirudh looks on.

Mini: Wow, is your life an ashram? To give life to her you married her? What a stupid reason is this, Anirudh?

She shouts.

Anirudh: Mini, stop shouting like this.

Mini: Why should I not shout? Are you afraid that your truths will come out?

Anirudh: I am not afraid of anything.

Mini: You are afraid! You afraid of what if village people comes to know about your love on me before your marriage.

Anirudh: Try to understand. Don't behave like a mad.

Mini: Mad? I am? Actually you made me mad, Anirudh. You loved me a lot but married some one else.

Anirudh stays quite.

Mini: That's fine. No problem, your marriage is invalid. We two have same mentality. We don't care about this stupid society and their misbelief.
Now come lets get married.

Anirudh: What?!

Mini: Hn, Anirudh. Marry me.

Anirudh: How can I do this? I am already married. It is wrong.

Mini: Oh, marrying a small girl is not wrong then?

Anirudh: That is sin, I knew it. But in that situation I didn't have any other options. To save her, I did it.

Mini: Today also to save me, you must marry me. I don't think having two wives is illegal. Infact, she is not your wife. So only our marriage will be valid.

Anirudh: Shut up, Mini. Enough! For this only i hesitated to confess the truth to you. I thought you would understand me and help me in this. But you are asking me to do a sin.

Mini: Sin?

Anirudh: Now please go from here. I had written a letter about this to you but you arrived here before I posted it. I know you can't accept this but Mini this is my fate. This is my destiny. Now nothing can be changed.

Mini looks on with disappointment.

Anirudh holds her hands

Anirudh: I promise you, I will stay as your friend forever.

Mini thinks: No, I can't stay as your friend. How dare someone can enter in your life? I won't allow it.

Anirudh: Mini, think about this once. You will understand me for sure.

Mini: Huh, Anirudh. Anyhow after certain age you will divorce her na?

Anirudh jerked.

Mini: I mean, she is a small girl now. When she attains a certain age she will learn about her marriage then who knows she may herself leave you in future. Atleast then you will marry me na? I will wait for you till then.