Say Bye Now

Bondita and Anirudh met principal and completed the formalities. Now they are in Dalhousie Hostel.

A nun named Elizabeth welcomes them warmly.

Elizabeth: Bondita right?

Bondita: Hn kaki.

Elizabeth couldn't understand it, she looks at her weirdly.

Anirudh whispers: Bondita, "Yes, miss" bolo.

Bondita: Yes miss.

She smiled.

Elizabeth: Good, principal sir told me already. Come with me I will show your dorm.

Bondita: Dorm? Means?

Anirudh: Means, room.

Elizabeth took them to their room. It is a dorm where 4 girls can stay at a time.

Bondita and Anirudh steps in and looks around

Anirudh: You said four members can stay here, but why is it empty now?

Elizabeth: Only 5 girls are going to stay here. Already 4 are in one room, so Bondita will stay here.

Anirudh: Alone?

Elizabeth: Not alone, I will also stay here until another student comes.

Anirudh nodded. Bondita looks on.

Bondita thinks: That's it. This is the last moment with pati babu. For 3 years, I can't meet him. No one will clear my doubts here. No one will be so patience like him here.

Tears rolls down. Anirudh noticed it.
Phone rings, Elizabeth went to attend it.

Bondita at once sat on floor and breaks down in tears. Anirudh also couldn't control his tears.

Anirudh thinks: No, no Anirudh. If you cry now then she will worry a lot. This is our last moment for the next 3 years. I must not give her bitter memories now.

He wipes his tears and tries hard to smile in front of her.

Anirudh: Bondita... Why... okay, now don't cry please.

Bondita: Pati babu, don't go please.

Anirudh nods no.

Bondita: Just say everything is unreal and take me back. I will miss you here a lot pati babu.

She cries. Anirudh wipes her tears with his thumb.

Anirudh: Bondita, to get something...

Bondita: Should lose something!

Anirudh: Then? Only for 3 years. It will fly so soon. Then I will be Barrister Babu, I will take you back to Tulsipur. Till then if you want to say something to me, tell it to this star in your chain. It will convey to me.

Bondita wipes her tears and smiled a bit.

Anirudh: See, I want to see you happy while I leave. Or else i will also cry day by day in my hostel.

Bondita: Nahi, nahi. You should not cry.

Anirudh: Then stop crying please. Smile... Smile a bit.

He does their signature smile. Bondita does it. But soon both turned back from each other with loads of tears.

Elizabeth comes there. Anirudh wipes his tears.

Elizabeth: Sir, it's lunch time so rest of the girls will come now. So you please come out.

Anirudh shook his head and was about to step out but stopped and turned to look at Bondita.

Bondita is crying silently facing opposite side.

Anirudh then stepped out without even turning back, Bondita looks at him in mirror and cries on.

Elizabeth: Bondita, you shall take rest now.

She said and went out.

Anirudh's steps trembled. He couldn't walk forward. He feels like something he has left behind.

Anirudh thinks: Come on, what's happening to me? Why my heart is not listening to me? Move on, Anirudh. Move on!

Each of his step is like crossing a thorns for him.

Finally he came out of the hostel and walks towards back yard.

Bondita is sitting on floor, her knees folded to her chest, eyes are moist, her hands holding the Star pendant tightly.

Anirudh reached the jeep and asks driver to start it.

Driver starts the jeep, Anirudh breaks down in tears at once.

Driver: Ji, are you okay?

Anirudh shook his head. Mistakenly, Driver pressed the horn.

Anirudh at once turned towards Bondita's room. Bondita rushed to window and looks at him.

She could clearly see her pati babu crying.

Bondita asked him via signals, "why he is crying?"

Anirudh nods no and smiled.

Bondita signed, "Don't lie".

Anirudh nods no. They two looked at each other without even blinking.

Bondita stretched both of her hands as a sign of hug.

Anirudh smiled and shook his head.

Rishta Tera Mera! Rishta Tera Mera!
(Sad version).

The jeep moved from there. Bondita looks on till it gets vanished from her eyesight.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️