Chapter 95

Ten Months Later...

Saphira sat on the edge of the dock of her dam wearing a black one-piece bathing suit with a smile as she covered her face after Bumblebee's holoform had run by her and canonballs into the water. She giggled loudly as she wiped the water from her face, looking at the water as she watched Barricade's holoform playfully splash Bumblebee, making the bot cover his head and splash back at him. She and the autobots had been spending time at the dam this morning as the weather was warm, and so they knew it was a good idea for Saphira to cool off. And she had only gotten out of the dam five minutes ago, but the autobots had be insisting on splashing her with the water from the dam.

Saphira shook her head at them while she heard the footsteps of another autobot walking along the dock. "They really need to be more dignified, and allow you to dry of, young Saphira." She looked and smiled at him. The autobot looked at her and held a towel out to her. "I believe Ratchet has prepared something for you for lunch. Frozen yogurt and fruit salad. It is nearing noon soon, I believe. And the sun is strong at this time of day."

Saphira stood up from the dock, taking the towel from him. "Thank you, Drift. It is very nice to have another calm autobot around her." She grinned at the holoform. The holoform appeared to be of Asian appearance with tidy, black hair and a lean body. Drift happened to be a recent arrival to this planet, along with two others, and Saphira took to them very quickly. "Frozen yogurt sounds nice." She walked along the dock and looked back to shout at the other two autobots. "I'm heading up to the house for some lunch. You boys can keep splashing around if you want."

Bumblebee just chuckled before his holoform disappeared and she heard the rev of the camaro up on the bank. He opened his door for Saphira and she chuckled and ran over to him. "Your chariot awaits, madam."

She chuckled at Bumblebee's choice of words through the radio. Though she appreciated the short ride up to the house. Saphira kept the towel around her as she was still a let drenched from the water splashing, but it was okay. Saphira looked out the window with a smile as she waited for Bee to drive back to the house. She came back to Texas ten months ago, and she and the autobots had decided to not leave. She didn't want to do anything crazy, and took the time to fully recover.

And Saphira has mostly recovered now. The injuries on her face, shoulders and back were healed. There was a bit of scarring leftover, but nothing that was terribly noticeable. Her reproductive system needed a lot more healing. Saphira actually hated it a lot. Especially when she was on her period during the earlier months. The cramps were worse during those months, and she honestly stayed in bed for the whole week because of it. Optimus did not complain once during those times, and stayed by her side.

As she had promised, she and Optimus had built a small garden as a reminder for their lost sparkling. The garden was horseshoe shaped, with small trees that would blossom with white flowers, and bees made a regular stop to gather the nectar and pollen. They planted many different white flowers in the bed. White roses, dahlias, cosmos, sweet peas and chamomile flowers decorated the bed with a stone bird bath in the center of the shoe. Saphira had found it at a local nursery, and bought it. The column of the bath had been shaped into two angels holding up the plate. It felt right. She also placed solar powered lights in the garden, and it always looked magical each night.

She smiled as she spotted the black and blue Bugatti transforming by the house. Drift was smiling as Bumblebee drove closer to the house. Aside from Drift, two other autobots arrived on Earth two months after they returned to Texas. Luckily, the government allowed them asylum as long as they stayed with Optimus. They were all too happy to stay with Optimus and the other autobots, as they had been travelling to Earth for a while before they landed.