Chapter 7

Saphira was very uncomfortable with her hands behind her back right now. The cuffs were not comfortable at all, they were not terribly tight, but they were not comfortable either. Saphira did not know where she was going to be dragged to right now. After all, she was now in the hands of government agents. And she already knew she would not like Seymour Simmons, especially given how he glanced over her body shamelessly before. She did worry though that the autobots had abandoned her. They had not intervened yet, and she was worried they would not do anything now.

"So, uhhh, CarLifeGirl108, you like to blog huh?" Seymour said as he gazed at a clear bag meant for evidence. "How nice of you."

"Yeah, well, blogging is very popular these days and people love my blog, so I enjoy it," Saphira responded bluntly, trying to act disinterested at the moment because she was nervous right now. "I don't see why that interests you."

"You recently uploaded a post regarding Captain Archibald Witwicky, did you not?" Seymour turned his head slowly towards her. "You had pictures of some files, ship tools and glasses right?"

She shrugged slightly. "Well, yeah sure. My grandfather gave those things to me. But Captain Witwicky was an idiot, he was a great explorer before something happened and he came back speaking jibberish and stuff, he went in some institution after that."

The man nodded, pretending to be interested in what Saphira had just told him. "You might think he was an idiot, but maybe he wasn't so stupid after all. He might have found something rather extroadinary under the ice." He smirked slightly at her. "So what do you know about aliens huh?"

She blinked in surprise and frowned at him. "You know what, you might be as delusional as he was. Going from talking about a historic person to aliens, that is not funny man. Aliens are just a science fiction. I mean, my favorite scifi is Stargate. If you want to talk about the pyramids, maybe we can do that..."

Seymour sighed loudly, interrupting Saphira. "I am not interested in talking about Apophis and Goa'uld shit from a TV show, I'm talking about real life. What do you know about aliens?"

"Real life? You mean like the UFO stuff that is shared on the news? That's about it." Saphira shrugged with a smirk. "Are you taking me to Area 51 to introduce me to one or something?"

"We're Sector Seven, not Area 51." Simmons pulls out a badge from his shirt, holding it up, showing it to her with an irritated expression. "You see this? This a I can do whatever I want and get away with badge. I'm gonna lock you up forever unless you start talking. Especially since your parents made it so easy for us."

"Pfft, I don't have any parents, I don't know what you're talking about." Saphira rolled her eyes, glancing away from him for a moment. "Oh, you mean Jack and Lisa? Yeah, they conceived me, but they were not my parents. Not for a long time. Putting me in jail might not be so bad."

"You really have a smart mouth huh?" Seymour narrows his eyes slightly at her with a smirk. "I heard you are very smart, getting top of your class year after year huh? Such a shame too, you could have made it so far in this world." His eyes gaze over her body again. "Smart girls are hot!"

She grimaced and glared at him. "That badge allows you to be a pedo too hmm?"

Seymour scoffed and shakes his head for a moment before glaring back at her. "Well, it would be a real shame if you had to become the boxing bag of same jail block for the rest of your miserable life. So it is time to talk!"

Saphira glanced down for a moment as she heard the reader going off like crazy and glanced up to see a massive foot swinging towards the car. She screamed loudly when the glass broke, trying to brace herself and keep herself steady with her cuffed wrists, the car spun around and the tyres squeal loudly. When the car came to a stop, she heard heavy footsteps approaching and Saphira saw it was Optimus's feet. The agents were looking around with fear as they saw him approaching. Optimus's hands broke through the side windows and lifts the car from the ground. He squeezed the roof slightly, Saphira kept herself as calm as possible as Optimus finally came to help her. She didn't know why it took this long. She glanced at the hands and feels Optimus yank on the roof, causing it to snap from the car and it dropped to the ground. Saphira shakes her head, trying to shake the glass from her strands and looked up to see Optimus looking down at them. He was angry.