"Ha,aur jaruri nhi hai ki har kisi ko ye feelings wali problems ho" Dev speaks and look at Ray.

"Agar waisi feeling ho bhi na to realisation nhi hona chahiye. Aapko analysis hi nhi karni chahiye.ignore karna chahiye. Aur agar pta chala bhi na to kabhi apni best friend ko apne feelings ke bare me pta nhi lagne dena chahiye.'"Said Dev with annoyance.

"Don't tell me that you and Ananya are not working " Said Ray with wide eyes .".You guys are type of ..... Husband wife..Always." He added ."Old couples type.

"Pta nhi" Speaks Dev ."I mean it's not bad per pehle jaise chize aasan bhi nhi hai .Jab uss insan ke saath chize complicated ho jaye jiske saath zindagi aasan hua karti thi to....." He shrugs looking blankly at nothing.

"I know.I can understand.". Speaks Ray." Birba was that person for me. "He admitted truthfully. "Hum dono bahut achche dost hua karte the" Speaks Ray looking down.

"The?" asked Balveer.

"I ... don't know " Replied Ray. "I mean humare bich shayad ab waisa kuch raha nhi".

"I don't think so Ray" Speaks Balveer bending forward." Birba aur Tumhari relationship ki gehrai dikhti hai" '

Ray chuckles sadly and looks away . Dev too doesn't speak anything.It feels weird talking with Ray like that.

"She told me that she loves me" Ray said breaking the silence. He doesn't know why he told him that. May be because he is in State of emotional mess .May be because he is so full of hatred but yet is craving for love however he doesn't know about the feeling either.

"Aur tum?" Dev asked slowly, understanding the State of Ray's mind.

"Don't know." Said Ray sincerely." I mean yes Birba is a friend and....well beautiful hai....so.... Kind off.... you know....." He trailed off .".She is a woman and I am a man....so...."

Dev nods continuously looking away with a knowing smile.

"What?" asked Ray.

"Keep repeating.Yaad rakhne me aasan hota hai" Said Dev and Ray looks at him confused.

"Mai kar chuka hu. " Said Dev shrugging his shoulder.Ray looks at him raising his eyebrows with a smirk.

"What!!" Said Dev

"Don't tell me that all goody goody Balveer has not so innocent thought for his best friend " Said Ray with smirk.

"Wife " He corrected him.

"Tab nhi thi" Ray give his counter argument.

"Shut up .Okay" Said Dev with annoyance but can't help the smile that threatens to appear on his lips.

"Damm you,Balveer ." Said Ray with teasing smirk.

"Itna extreme nhi tha mai" Dev defends himself.

"What do you mean?" Said Ray .

"Tumhare soch jitna" Dev looks at Ray from corner of his eyes." Birba abhi bhi sirf tumhari dost hi hai . You don't have right to think like that.".

"Yeah! Yeah!" Said Ray rolling his eyes." Tumhare pass bhi right nhi tha Ananya ke bare me sochne ka".

"Mere thoughts innocent the" Dev defends himself.

"You have just accepted the opposite" Said Ray .

"It was not like that " Speaks Dev." It was more like....mujhe achhi lagti thi wo ...
Kind of beautiful.... Matlab aaisa ki mai usse bas din bhar dekhte reh sakta tha. Dekhte reh sakta hu .I just wanted to touch her hair ya phir uske haatho ko apne haatho me lena achhaa lagta tha.." He speaks ."I like the thought of her cuddling me ,and things like that....." He stops only to realise that his all those small small wishes are turning into the reality. Her 'friendly gesture ' immediately comes in his mind. Causing him to smile and next moment it just faded away . Will she be able to come near him after his choice of words?