Trilochan's painful decision

Start from the beginning

Bondita's eyes becomes moist.

Trilochan: If you are not accepting my request then i have no other choice.

Bondita looks on.

Trilochan: I, Trilochan Roy Chaudhary, ordering you and Anirudh to leave Tulsipur right today on the next train. Here are your tickets.

Bondita's eyes widened. Half heartedly she takes the ticket.

Bondita: Pati babu will not accept this.

Trilochan: Yeah, I know. It's your duty to make him accept.

He said and walked away. Bondita looks at the tickets with worried face.

Then she takes the lunch plate along with tickets to Anirudh.

~In room~

Anirudh: You had lunch?

Bondita: Hn, pati babu. Here is your lunch.

Anirudh: Let me have it after wards. He said and turned towards Mini's grace.

Bondita: Pat.. pati babu...

Anirudh: I am alright, Bondita. I will have this lunch after wards. Now please!

Bondita keeps the plate aside along with tickets and decides to leave the room.

Anirudh noticed the ticket and looked at it.

Anirudh: Tickets for Madras?

Bondita stopped at the door.

Anirudh: Why suddenly?

Bondita: Pati.. babu... huh... I really miss my maa and appa. It's been several months I left Madras by telling a lie to my appa. From then, I didn't contacted them once. I now worried about them.

Anirudh looks at the tickets.

Bondita: I am sorry, I booked tickets without asking you but...

Anirudh: Let's go!

Bondita: wha.. what?

Anirudh: Lets go to Madras. After all many things had happened. You are mentally exhausted. I think Madras shall bring back our peace. Pack our luggages.

Bondita smiled and thank him.

On other side, Trilochan gives Somnath the tickets for Durga nagar and tells him the same reason. Somnath accepts it.

Meanwhile, Batuk is looking at their family photo on other room and worries about Trilochan's decision.

Trilochan comes there and touched batuk's shoulder from back.

Batuk wipes his tears.

Trilochan: I know how it feels. But sometimes we must accept pain to attain true peace.

Batuk: I am going to miss them again. Again our lives are going to be old as we used to have. Only you and Me, Kaka.

Trilochan: I wonder you accepted the reality without arguing with me.

Batuk: What's here to argue? This is decision was made for their wellness. Hope we must not regret our decision in future. As you always say, no matter where we go, we will be Roy Chaudharys still.

He smiled, Trilochan hugged him.

Slowly it became night, two families along Batuk and Trilochan reached Railway station.

Trains for Durga nagar and Madras are standing in two different lanes but on same platform.

One is going to head towards north another one towards South.

Left side to platform, Madras train is waiting. Right side, Durga nagar's train is waiting.

Anirudh and Bondita are on their train, Somnath and his family are in their train.

Batuk and Trilochan are standing on the platform which is common to both the trains.

Both the train horned at the same time.

Trilochan's eyes becomes moist.

Anirudh: It seem like train is going to depart. Batuk, take care of Kaka until we come back. We will be back soon.

Batuk: Hn, dada. I will. And boudi, you don't worry about your snacks. I won't eat it until you come back.

Bondita: You shall eat it Batuk.

She said with little smile. Yeah, her smile has a reason.

Shivani waves hands towards Trilochan and Batuk. Batuk waved Back.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️