"Good morning, Mumma".She speaks , turns back towards her pillow to sleep and pauses when she looks at him.She looks at other people from corner of her eyes and gulps .She closes her eyes tightly, badly embarrassed from the situation , but then she can't not allow anyone to make her fluster. Taking deep breath she tried her best to hide her red face. Masking her face with nonchalance, She removes Dev 's hand from ger waist ,stands up and faces toward the crowd.

One by one she looks at the people who are looking at her , mirroring one another's expression, The teasing look , raised eyebrows and suppressed smile m

"What?"She said nonchalantly , successfully hiding her blush.

"Nhi nhi kuch nhi "Speaks Her mother ."Humne kuch nhi dekha."

"Ha ,Bilkul bhi nhi dekha ." Replied Karuna ji." Hume to pta hi nhi hai  ki tum dono yaha Garden me the.

"Ha,Aur tumhe Dev ke god me humne bilkul bhi nhi dekha" Said Diwali ji and everyone's control from their laughter left.

"Ananya Tum dono ka achcha hai .Sab  ke samne yudh ka maidan aur akele me Prem gaan ." Said Kamini ji

"Akele me kyu ? Aap kaho Aunty to apne bedroom me  CCTV camera lagva du .Waise bhi aap sab ko bahut interest hai. " Said Ananya with fake smile and looks at her  pointedly

"ab....ab....aa Humko Yaad aaya... dudh pe gas rakha hai" Said Kamini and left from there .

Ananya turns toward Karuna .

"Bajar se sabji lani thi na ,Padmini ji" Said Karuna , holds Padmini hand and left from there. One by one Ananya glares at them , they left  after making one or another excuse.Some of them didn't even wait to receive her trademark glare and left.

After everyone left, she left the breath she was holding and put her hand on her face . Why on Earth she has to land in this type of awkward  situation? Why is it only she who has to handle them and not this stupid idiot.She looks at Dev.

"O hello.Apna Drama band kar sakte ho .Sab gaye" She said rolling her eyes.

"Gaye?"Dev speaks after opening his one eyes and when he has becomes sure that she is right,he opens his both eyes and stands up.

"Thank God! "He said standing up. "Ye log bhi na humare liye itna excited ho jate hai ki hume personal space dena bhul hi jaate hai " He said shaking his head and looks toward her and found her glaring at him.

"Tum na....."She walks toward him angrily and he immediately walks backward." Tum khud sab ko face karne ki jagah tumne mujhe utha diya ....Wo bhi pinch karke ....."

"Ha to aur kya karta Mai ...Tum mere uper aaise padi hui thi ...to Mai kaise uthta ..".He defended himself." Aur kitni moti ho gyi ho tum.."

"Mai Moti ho gayi hu?" She speaks unbelievably.

"Achcha hua tumhe realise ho gya."Said Dev.".Kabhi kabhi jab insaan sara din baith kar kuch na kuch khate rehta hai to body me fat jama ho jata hai ."

"Mere body me fat store ho gya hai?"😠

"Tension leni wali baat nhi hai....

"Oh! Really...."

"Tumhe bas thoda excercise karna hoga to tumhara extra size kam ho jayega."

"Exercise?"

"Ha ,bas tumhe mehnat karni hai .Tumhare liye Mushkil hai per karna to padega na .Mote dimag ke saath mota sarir ho to pareshani jyada .Dimag ki charbi to kam kar nhi sakte....."