"Naha liye hote t dubara kahe pani bharte ." Said Happy." tumra lalla ka chehra hi aaisa chamakdar hai ki neend me bhi hero sab se jyada handsome lagega " Speaks Happy moving his fingers on his cheeks .

"Uu t hai lalla " Speaks his mother lovingly." Achcha ja ,Pani bhar gya hai lagta hai Ja ke naha le "

"Hai!!!!!!!!" Said Happy in shock.His eyes almost bulging out from his socket .

"O God! Ab kya hoga?.Dabbu koi bahana socho" Ananya thinks to herself while pacing here and there in panick .

"Naha lenge na hum.Pahile tum kahe aayi thi u bolo na " Said Dev .

"Pani gir raha hai .Pahile ja ke naha le na lalla . Hum kaha bhage ja rahe hai" Said his mother ."Hum iha hi baithe hue hai ." She speaks,turn back and sit on the bed."Ja" She speaks looking at Happy.

Dev looks at the closed door and then at his mother, who by no means seems to leave from there ,before he enters in the bathroom.

"Jaa" She reiterated and he nodded slightly gulping the limp forming in his throat. He walks towards the door so slowly that turtle can consider itself to be faster .

"Pani gir raha hai lalla.Jaldi jaa ." Scolded his mother and unwillingly he has to increase his speed.

"Nhi nhi Dabbu kya kar rahe ho tum?" thinks Ananya looking at the door ." Mai Kya kar rahi hu ." She said looking at herself."Mere kapde kaha hai " She turns towards the hanger to take her clothes.

"Oh!no" She exclaimed to herself." Kapde to bahar hi reh Gaye." She hit herself on her head. She was arguing with Dabbu , taking the clothes in her hand but she doesn't know when she put them on the bed amidst their banter.

"sari galti iss idiot ki hai na ye mujhe tease karta na mai kapde bed pe rakh ke bhulti" She thinks almost glaring at the door as if Dabbu can see his expression from outside.

"Relax.Relax Ananya . Dabbu ander thori aayega " She said to herself while taking deep  relaxing breath.

"Jam " Speaks Dev loudly looking at his mother." Darwaza jam ho gya khul nhi raha ." He said pretending to push the door ."Hum kauno aur bathroom me ja ke naha lete hai" He said .

Ananya nodded enthusiastically, showing her support to him .

"Isme Pani gir raha hai uska ka" Said His mother while standing up."Tanki band t karna padega na ." She speaks and he hits his head on the door .

"Aaj hi Pani bachane ka campaign start karna hai kya Amma" He thinks irritatingly.

"Hum na Jolly Ko bula ke late hai . Uu darwaza tor dega" Said his mother and Ananya gets frozen at her place .No .Not Jolly.

"Nahhhiiii" Shouted Happy loudly causing his mother to flinch .

"Ka hai Lalla " Speak his mother putting her hand near her heart to calm it down.

" Bhaiya se ka hoga uu t bas ful ke gubbara hai bas .Dum wam na hai unme ."Said Happy while thinking about anything to escape from this situation.

"Ek bar koshish to karne de ." Said His mother .

"Kyu Koshish karni hai?" Thinks Ananya to herself as she lean on the wall .

"Hum hai na . Koshish karna  hai .Hum karte hai na ."Said Happy half heartily and turns towards the door . Meanwhile Ananya is shaking her head in no .

"Hum Koshish kar rahe haaaiiiii" He said loudly as he hold the knob.

"Darwaza ko Khulna paregaaaa warna Jolly bhaiya tor dengeeee" He announces meanwhile Ananya hits her own head with the wall.