Beautiful Fire. (Firestar x Femme autobot Reader)

Start from the beginning

Y/n smiled

Y/n: "You always did know how to make me smile, Firestar."

Firestar: "Probably because of how amazing you are."

Y/n: "Hehehe, I love you too, Fire."

Y/n then woke up from the small dream she had.

?: "So the little adopted prime has woken."

Y/n shook a little bit at the con standing in the doorway.

Starscream: "You're gonna tell me everything I want to know."

Y/n shook her head, happy that she was a quiet type of bot, especially with interrogation.

Starscream growled as he shocked her with the immobilizer, causing her to grit her teeth but not scream.

Starscream: "You'll tell me what I want to know or else you'll be dead."

Y/n knew better than to believe that. They wouldn't kill an autobot until there was no use for them anymore.

Y/n only rolled her optics before she yelped.

Starscream had scratched her across the chest, causing energon blood to seep out of her metal.

Starscream: "You'll tell me even if I have to break you. And trust me if I can't get it out of you when you are broke. There is a much more.....intimidating method of interrogation."

Y/n followed his servo to the corticle pshycic patch hooked up on the opposite wall.

She felt her anxiety rise when she was shocked again and again, causing her to yelp and scream.

Y/n: (F-firestar....Help....me.)

Back at base

Everyone in the room was worried when Firestar walked in.

Firestar: "What's going on."

She looked over, seeing Optimus holding a distressed Elita in his servos.

Greenlight: "Y/n......Was captured."

Firestar: "What! Then why is everyone standing around for!"

Ironhide: "We are trying yo find the Warship kid."

Firestar: "Well then, look faster."

The bits worked day and night until finally Ratchet had put in the perfect code that found it.

The moment the bridge opened, Firestar was through along with Elita and Optimus, who insisted on coming along.

Starscream stood above Y/n, who was shaking in fear. She felt like she was going to snap her mind, which was buzzing from all the pain.

Y/n watched as the digit was about to strike her neck cables. When the door was blasted open.

Firestar jumped in, blasting Starscream off of her and into the opposite wall.

Elita ran over to her and stood shocked.

Elita: "My Sparkling!"

Optimus called for a bridge while Elita inspected the damage only for her optics to turn red.

Elita: "Optimus, Firestar, get Y/n out of here...I'll be there in a minute."

Firestar and Optimus got the chains off of her and carefully took her through the bridge.

Ratchet: "Primus.....Get her in the Medbay NOW!"

Firestar carried her gently but swiftly onto the medbay just when Elita came through and the bridge closed.

Optimus: "What happened?"

Elita: "I taught him a lesson...he shouldn't be a problem for a long time. Nor will he mess with our sparkling ever again."

Firestar sat next to Y/n holding her servo in hers. It had already been three days since the incident, and Firestar was starting to get worried.

That was until she felt a twitch and heard her name.

Y/n: "....F-fire....st-star?"

Firestar: "Y/n! Oh my gosh, are you okay? I was so worried about you! I was afraid you would never wake up and that I would never get to tell you my feelings or - mmf. "

Y/n had grabbed Firestar in a kiss, catching her off guard and confused, but Firestar simply looked into her optics before kissing her back passionately.

As they continued, Elita and Optimus were standing close to the doorway, listening in before both smiled. Knowing that their little girl would be safe and sound.

Alrighty I hope you all enjoy this. This story and my first one have to be the most popular of mine. So I'm glad you enjoy how I write these. Anyways I hope you all had a great day, night, wherever you are in the world. Keep living your life to the fullest and grab onto your dreams, and hang on tight. Post again soon. Bye-bye.