"Nhi Bhaiya .Hum Amma ko sach nhi batayenge. Aa Amma  manegi bhi" Said Happy standing up with determination.

"Per Happy tum Amma ko manaoge kaise " asked Jolly looking at him with confusion.

"Hum? " Happy speaks looking at him " Tum manaoge".

"Hum?" Jolly exclaimed in shock." Pagala Gaye ho . Hum charcha bhi kiye na t amma sut degi . Humko ee Umar me apne bachcho ke samne pitane ka shauk nhi hai"

"Agar Amma nhi mani na " Said Happy puting his both hand on Jolly's shoulder." T hum tumre kundali me aaisan saap ban ke baithenge jiske kaate ka kauno ilaz nhi"

"Dhamki de rahe ho Humko " Said Jolly angrily.

"Na na . Dhamki nhi .Aane wale samay ki chetawni .Agar Humara humri patni ke saath milan na hua na t shaadi shuda hote hue bhi tumko brahmcharya ka palan karwa denge. " Said Happy with smirk.

" Aa tumko pta hai ki Happy Pandey agar gale hi haddi banne ki than le t na ugla jayega na nigla .Halke me na lena humko " He added and left from there .

Jolly gulps looking at the retreating Happy .If his brother would be determined to do something,he can. He has to convince his mother but how?

After the little tension between mother and son,the day went smoother .Arrival of children means the continuous chaos in the house and hence Dimple ,who was ecstatic after meeting her kids , had the busy day . Jolly too was happy due to presence of his family but he didn't show it much.Happy too joins the chaos of kids along with Vivan and his paltan and society member found it difficult to control the mischief because the one who can stop these kids with his one word , is too busy in making mischief.One who knew Dev ,founds it difficult  believe that he is the same man .

Despite the tension of Dev's current situation, Ananya can't help the feeling of comfort by looking at the smiling face of Dev , even if she suspects that it is just a facade.

She needs to find any way to control his mental power .She can see a way inside the house whose roof can be seen from her house. She looks at Dev thinking that whether he would agree with her or not. She would talk with him at night .Later did she know that tonight is different from another one.

"Happy u kamra me kahe jaa rahe ho" asked his mother when Happy turns to enter in the his room .

Happy stops in his way. Looks like his inner turmoil is not enough.He turns towards his mother with his trademark careless Smile

"Are Amma . Hum Dev hai  , Ananya ka lakli pati t uske room me hi jayenge na" He speaks and immediately turn back to avoid any further enquiries even after knowing that it is useless.

"Matlab tum dunu ek hi room me sote ho" Speaks his mother in shock.Shock is understatement for her condition.

"Ek hi room me nhi sote ,Amma .Room ke piche khidki hai na usme se kud jayenga aa phir apne kamre me ." He explained as causally as he can and literally runs from there ignoring the skeptical look of his mother.

"Kaha reh gaye the tum ? Mai tumhara hi wait kar Rahi thi " Said Ananya as soon as Dev closes the door .

"Ka baat hai humre Bina raat nhi kat rahi tumhari " Happy jumps on the bed and lie down keeping his head above his one hand.

Ananya left the job of putting the phone on charge and turns toward him with raised eyebrows and smirk on her face.He sits up looking at her with sheepish smile.

"Sorry .wo subah se Happy mode me tha to...."He speaks scratching his neck slightly. She smiles just to the fact that how adorable he is looking right now .