The day when he bring back his childhood by playing games with his friends .Most beautiful moment was excitement of Ananya when she heard that they are going to play games  , something she never did. She was unaware from many games and hence enjoyed everything with childlike enthusiasm.Then There was a moment in the game 'Pitto' when she was arranging all the stones in right place and he should have to hit her from the ball to win .But he couldn't able to gather the heart to break her hope to win and diminish the shine of her eyes . However later he was tortured by his own team member when they made him their target started throwing the ball toward him , blaming him for their loss.

Going shopping with Maa ,was boring but nostalgic and the professional camera gifted by his father is among the most precious thing.

He take out the camera from his bag and caresses it slowly ,as if it is made up of glass , oblivious from Ananya's soft gaze.

When Manav told her that He is passionate about photography,she doesn't know that he was talking about this face .The way he looks at his camera , caressing it with shining eyes and a smile on his lips ,it made her forget that he is the same person who has the responsibility of the world on his shoulder and who is struggling with some unknown problem.

The Machine has been made and yesterday she tested his body vitals and the results are still hard to except.

She recalls that time when he was lying on the bed under the scrutiny of machine ,that is able to read his magical and neurones signals in the form of waves .

What she got as a result is unnerving.

"Kya hua Didi?"asked Vivan looking at her wide eyes and sharp breathing.

"Ye kaise ho sakta hai .I think something went wrong" She walked toward the Dev who and started looking at the machine for the possibility of some fault .

"Kya mila hai tumhe" Asked Dev looking at her worried face.

"I think kuch problem hui hai .Aaisa thori hota hai" She speaks looking at the technicalities of machine. Dev stands up and walks toward the little space where the results was recorded. He looked at the result and looked at Ananya with shocked expression....

"Koi mujhe bhi batayega ki kya hua hai?" asked Vivan looking from Dev to Ananya .

"Ye waves  bahut strong hai" Said Dev slowly as if he is also not able to believe it.

"Ye to achchi baat hai". Said Vivan.

"Nhi Vivi ,ye normal se bahut jyada hai. Itna strong signal possible hi nhi hai" Said Ananya.

"Exactly.Aur abhi to sirf mujhme meri aadhi powers hai ." Said Dev." Aur mere pure Powers ke saath bhi reading itni nhi hoti hai" He said looking at the waves travelling in the small area .

"Not only that Tumhare mind se neurotransmitter ki strength itni hai ki ye measure bhi nhi ho pa rahi hai hai .Iss machin ke maximum limit se bhi jayda hai" Said Ananya.

"Per aaisa kaise ho sakta hai .Ek waqt ke liye mujhe energy waves ke increase amplitude ke bare me koi explanation de bhi sakte hai . Like my new unknown powers...."Said Dev." But increased strength of neurotransmitter.....

"Koi mujhe simple word me batayega ki problem kya ho rahi hai" Said Vivan ."Itna to mai samajh gya ki Aapki mental aur physical powers badh gayi hai per isme problem kya hai?"

"Chote, humare brain chizo ko chemical signals ke through samjhta hai aur uske according hi function karta hai."Said Dev

Aur Dabbu ke  brain ki signal receive karne wali tendency bahut jyada badh gayi hai" Said Ananya