Bondita is kidnapped

Start from the beginning

Krishn: Arey yaar, wait. Why so urgent? I know where she is.

With a smirk, he moved to Bondita correctly.

Bondita closed her eyes in fear. He is about to lift her gunghat.

"Stopppppp", Anirudh growled like an angry lion.

All the people are shocked. Bondita's eyes widened with a big smile.

Trilochan: Anirudh?

Anirudh: Don't dare to touch her!

Panchayat member: What's going here? Anirudh this is not right. He got the flower first, he came here first. He has all the rights to find her.

Batuk: He got the flower first, he came here first. Hn we accept it. But just ask him how he came here.

Krishn started to fear.

Anirudh: My horse fainted in mid of forest. I reached moutain and climbed up using my legs. His win cannot be taken as victory. It's a cheating.

Krishn: Oh come on, Anirudh. You lost the challenge and so now you are telling me that I tricked to win. Warey wah!

Batuk: Shut up!

Trilochan: What is happening here, Batuk?

Batuk: Kaka, he cheated.

He explained about everything infront of everyone. Krishn gets angry to the core. Kalindi is shocked!

Panchayat members turns towards Krishn.

Anirudh: You can't escape anymore, Krishn Dev!

Krishn started to laugh wickedly.

Evryone are confused.

He caught Bondita's hand making evryone shocked.

Anirudh: Heyyy!!!

Krishn: If you step forward them I am sure, she will die in front of your eyes.

He took out a sharp knife. Evryone are afraid.

Bondita removed her gunghat and tries to free herself from his hand.

Bondita: Barrister Babu.....

Anirudh: Krishn, leave her!

Bondita tries hard to free herself which breaks her glass bangles that hurted her hands as well as Krishn's hand. But he is not in mind of leaving her hand.

Bondita: Krishn, this is cheating. Leave my hands.

Kalindi: Heyyy, leave her hand. What the hell are you doing?

She steps forward but Krishn places knife on Bondita's throat.

Kalindi jerked and backed.

Krishn: Enough, Enough of being calm. I love her truly and I want her at any cost. No one can stop me.

He drags her along towards the jeep with knife on her throat. She screams. Poor Anirudh and family are helpless.

He started the jeep and left the place.

Rageful Anirudh took another jeep but he is too weak to drive it.

Batuk: Dada, no. You can't drive it. Wait, let's plan something.

Anirudh: Wait? How batuk? He took away my wife and you want me to wait? No, I won't.

He starts the jeep but his misfortune it  didn't started. He tries again and again but failed.

Anirudh: What the hell!!!

He got down, opened the bannet and is shocked to find cutted down wires.

Anirudh: Kriiiishhhhhhnnn!

He shouted.

Batuk: Let's go home now. We shall do something for sure, dada. Urgency will never give you anything. Boudi is strong enough to handle him alone. She will be safe even though she is with a beast. We shall find her soon. Come, let's go to haveli.

Trilochan: Hn, Anirudh. He is right. Come lets go.

They two took Anirudh from there. Devi and Kalindi are in shocked state.

Devi: Now you are happy hn na? You always wanted this know? Just be happy!

She turned away and walked from there furiously.

On other side, Krishn landed the jeep near a lonely mansion.

Krishn: Get down!

Bondita gives him a death stare.

Krishn: Don't be stubborn, Bondita. I am not Anirudh to handle you with words. Get down or else I will...

Bondita: You will? What? Do whatever you can but you will never get me.

Krishn smirked. She stared.

Krishn: Can't you see? Only we are here. Even if i do something to you no one can find it out and no one will come to help you. Just get down i said.

Bondita sits stubbornly. Krishn lifted up rudely and walked inside the mansion.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️