Somnath accepts to go Tulsipur

Start from the beginning

He said and turned aside in rage.

Somnath: No one from this house will be going there.

Anirudh: Somnath, I understand your anger but listen. I have got something to say. I hope it will lesser your anger.

Somnath: Nothing will lessen my anger, dada. Everytime you bring chaos in this house. Shivani is being hurted mentally because of our fights. That's why I chose to live alone with my family.  But you came here too.

Anirudh: We are family! What made you to bring a barrier between and us? We are of same blood, same family, same traits. Then how could you easily seperate us by saying that you want to be alone? Come on, Somnath. We have our Haveli there. We are Roy Chaudharys, Tulsipur needs us.

Somnath stares at him.

Anirudh: Listen, actually Anita is...

Somnath: Aaaaahhhh Anita...Anita...Anita... So this is the matter you want to say? Hn, dada I heard evrything. You freed Anita from jail. And now you are planning to marry her. You are even ready for a swayamvar, right?

Anirudh stays quite.

Somnath: Same you did before 8 years. You brought an unknown girl and told us that she would be our daughter in law. You stood for her. You fought for her, you sacrificed evrything for her. When things were going right you yourself sent her to Dalhousie hostel. Now she is no more, not even her shrad puja is done properly within that you brought another unknown  girl. You want me to encourage these things? Do you think Bondita's soul will lie in peace after seeing all these?

Bondita: Somnath Da...

Somnath: Chuppp, you don't have any rights to call me like that. Call me sir or malik or even by name. But don't call me Somnath Da. You will never get rights for that.

Bondita: Please listen to your brother once. He will explain you everything. Please...

Somnath: Listen to me, Anita. Anirudh is my brother, but myself saying this you can't live happily with you. He won't. These many years he didn't even paid attention to us whenever we spoke about his another marriage but suddenly now he is interested in you. I know, this is just an attraction.

Trilochan: Som...

Somnath: Let me speak Kaka! Anita, just go away from him. Or else he will leave you for sure once if he gets memories of his first wife, Bondita. I don't even know whether you knew it or not. He will for sure leave you one day.

Bondita: He won't leave me at any cost, Somnath dada..

She shouted.

A great silence....

Bondita: Hn, whatever you said is completely right. Compeletely. He loves Bondita only, he loved her, he loves her and he will. I knew it. Everybody here knows it.

Somnath: Phir kyun....

Bondita: Kyunki mein Bondita hun!!!!

Somnath: Wha... What?

Anirudh: Han, Somnath. She is Bondita.

Somnath is stun shocked. Anirudh nods yes.

Somnath: How?

Anirudh: Will explain you everything soon, we don't have time. Please come with us to Tulsipur.

He thinks on.

Shivani: Baba, please... Let's go Tulsipur and help Anita di...nahi.. Bondita kaki....

They all turned towards her, she is standing with Kanika. Bondita gave a wide smile.

Somnath: Theek hain, let's go to Tulsipur!

Shivani: Hayeeeee!!!!

He smiled. After few hours, they all got into jeep.

Anirudh started it, the vehicle started to move.

~In RC haveli~

"Why couldn't i found anyone in this Haveli?", " Mini, Saudamini, are you there?", A manly voice screamed from the room.

It's none other than Binoy. He is not mentally affected but acted like it just to revenge RCs as they were the reason for evrything.

He hears huge noise oustide the Haveli.

Panchyat head is pasting the poster about first game of swayamvar in RC haveli's pillar.

Within Binoy went there, the men dispersed. He looks at the poster.

Binoy: Whose swayamvar? Why are they sticking these kind of posters in pillar? I guess people lost their respects and fear upon Roy Chaudharys. And the reason would be Anirudh Roy Chaudhary!!!

He is about to tear it but an hand from behind stopped him.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️