"Pel Papa jyada hai"  She speaks wrapping her little arms around his father's neck and Ananya's jaw dropped.

"Offo Mumma" She speaks looking at her mother pouting face ." Aap Bhaiya te favote ho aul chotu Baby ke favote hoge ." She said assuring her , bringing a smile on Ananya's face .

"Ek minute.Chotu Baby ke favourite to uske Mummy Papa honge na" Said Dev.

"Mumma jo chotu Baby layegi mai wo bol lahi hu" Speaks the little girl as if this is the simplest thing of the world.

"Achcha Mumma chotu Baby ....Ek Minute" He looks at her horrified and she shakes her head in negative hurriedly.

"Tumse kisne kaha ki Mai chotu baby lane wali hu" asked Ananya in disbelieve.

"Nani ne " She replied causally."Nani ne taha ti agal mai dadu-dadi ke chhath soungi to aap bhagwan ji che se baby mangoge aul baby aapke tummy me aa jayega" She speaks caressing her own tummy causing Dev to laugh out aloud.

"Isliye aap Dadi ke saath sone ki zid kar rahe the" Said Ananya in disbelief and her little girl nodded enthusiastically and Dev laughs harder .He stuffed his fist in his mouth to stop himself from laughing because Ananya is glaring at her angrily.

"Mumma chotu Baby tab aayega ." Speaks little girl with hopeful eyes .

"Nhi aayega" Replied Ananya curtly .

"Kyu?" She asked innocently looking from Ananya to Dev.

"Kyuki aaj se two saal pehle Ek baar maine aur Mumma ne Bhagwan ji se request ki thi ki hume ek chotu baby de de " Said Dev after secretly putting his hand on Ananya's hand to stop her from speaking further

"Phil" asked his little girl with curiousity.

"Phir bhagwan ji ne humse kaha..."Speaks Dev lying on the bed while putting his little daughter on his stomach." Bacchha.... " He make his voice hard as he spoke and show his hand toward her as if he is giving blessings."Hum tumse bahut prashan hai isliye aaj hum tumhe do option dete hai". He act like the actors of  old mythological movies .
Ananya laughs silently at his antic and lie beside him.She put her one hand below her hand and looks from her husband to   her curious daughter who is waiting for mystery to revealed.

"Option A - Aapko ek ke baad ek bahut sare mamuli se  chotu baby milenge.Aur tab tak milenge jab Tak aapke sabse chotu wale baby ko bada bhaiya aur Bada didi banne ka man karta rahe" He speaks  like host of reality show while moving his hand dismissively at worf' Mamuli'.

"Tab to pta chala ki Mai sari life choti baby hi deti reh jaungi"murmurs Ananya under her breath while Dev chuckles slightly before continuing.

"Option B- Aapko sirf ek per bahut hi pyari, bahut hi sundar,bahut ki cute ,bahut hi samajhdar , bahut hi special,ek choti si Angel milegi ." He continued as he tickle his daughter slightly causing her to laugh.

"Phil aapne tya tiya Papa" asked the little Angel as if this is the most mysterious thing of the world .

"Phir Maine aur Mumma ne bahut socha aur Mumma ne kaha ki agar hum Mamuli bachho ko choose karenge to bahut pyari Angel hume nhi milegi." Said Dev." Isliye humne Apni Angel ko chuna" He said enthusiastically as he pick up his daughter in his arms and rubs his nose with hers .

"Ha mumma" Her Daughter looks at her with brightening face for reconfirmation of the story .

"Ha" Ananya replied happily and next moment her daughter rolls down from his father's lap and clings on her while placing many kisses on her cheeks causing Ananya to laugh.

"Pel Phil chotu Baby nhi aayega na" She asked after she paused and look at her father with sad face.

"Mai nhi laungi per chachi to la rahi hai na"Speaks Ananya and her daughter looks at her." Aap chachi ke chotu baby ke saath khelna aur ...." She looks at Dev who is smiling while looking at their daughter .She smiles mischievously and again look her daughter.