"Jo doctor Happy ke accident ke time pe ilaz kiya tha ussi se milte hai .Usko Happy ka history bhi pta hai "Said Jolly looking at Dimple.

"Didi Kya lagta.Partner ko kya hua hai" Asked Vivan to Ananya who is silently looking at Dev.

Her mind is continuously replaying that moment when Dev's hand slips from hers and he fell on the ground. When he asked her to hold his hand,he was struggling to keep himself conscious so that he can make sure that she is safe .What she did? She hesitated to leave that monster .She hesitated to leave Kaal.

She shakes her head as if physically trying to remove the image of his eyes that was painfully urging her to hold his hand.

He is unconscious after that struggle.Last time he gets unconscious after half of his power enters in his body. But Balveer's body is capable to hold his full power .Then how it could be overwhelmed by only half of his power. But she felt it .She had felt the overwhelmed energy inside him .

She gingerly places her hand on his forehead and closes her eyes .She can feel it .The presence of power inside him ,power whose resonance is unfamiliar but power that is present in enormous amount. Did he take all his energy back ?But why this power feels different? Different from his own usual capabilities.

What is this ? Does this power always reside in him? Then why she never felt it ? Did she fail to notice it earlier? Or this is some kind of new power. Does he know about that?

She feels his movement and opens his eyes .His pupils starts moving under his closed eyes . He shifted on his position and sllwky opens his eyes.

"Sab humko aaise kahe dekh rahe hai jaise Zoo ke log bandar ko dekhte hai "He speaks slowly in tired voice while trying to sit up.

"Kauno jarurat nhi hai uthne ka" Jolly scolded as he hold his leg to stop him moving." Pura badan bhukar se tap raha hai tumra ."

"Hum thik hai Bhaiya" He speaks and again trying to sit up.

"Suna nhi tumne Bhaiya ne kya kaha " Speaks Ananya as she put her hand on his shoulder to stop him from moving.

"Mai thik hu" He replied .

"Ha pta hai .bahut bare sher khan ho . Per tumse kisi ne puchha nhi hai .Lete raho chup chap se ." She replied in a manner that gives no room for discussion and he sighed dejectedly before slipping back on the bed.

"Female Dracula" He muttered under his breath as he slid down .

"Kuch kaha tumne?" She asked.

"Nhi" He replied instantly and innocently while she looks at him like 'I don't believe you '

"Bhaiya hum ek dum thik hai" Said Happy looking at Jolly."Aa Bhabhi humko e go Paracetamol de do kha lete hai .Kuch der me bhukar utar jayega. Aap log jaiye aaram se so jaiye. .

"Aapko itna bukhar hai.Aa hum log apne apne kamra me jaa ke sut Jaye " Speaks Dimple .

"Tum baith ke iha karogi bhi ka Bhabhi .Be matlab pareshan hogi.Hum t dawai ke so jayenge." Replied Happy ."Chinta na karo hum thik hai "

"Vivan tum bhi Jao" He Said looking at Vivan .His tone changes dramatically.

"Per partner..." Vivan tried to object but he speaks in middle.

"Chote..." His voice carries the authoritative tone that told Vivan that there is no scope to disobey him . Neither Dimple nor Jolly have ever heard him speaking like that .

"Maa , Devaki ji, Karuna ji Please" He looks at the other three silent spectators .

"Are Bhai sach me hum thak gaye hai please Thora sone de "He looks at his brother and sister-in-law and again his tone changes.