Mini: Yes, your honor. I accept my crimes. I was the one who tried to kill that woman but i accused Anita of doing it.

Asst Judge notes all her points.

Krishn: Your honour, I plead you to give her atleast 10 years of jail.

Mini suddenly turned towards him and stares at him. Krishn looks at her via corner eyes. Bondita's doubts grows higher. She looks at Devi. Devi signs her asking what. Bondita signs her to look at Krishn and Mini.

Devi turned towards them. Whole court is silent as asst judge is writing something.

Krishn looks on.

Asst judge: Well, I decided the punishment for the real criminal from my side abiding the laws. To confirm it acting judge must come. His decision will be a final one.

Krishn murmurs: Yeh Acting judge khon hai? He should not create any chaos.

Mini looks at everyone with a bit of cunning smile.

Bondita thinks: Durga ma, I don't know why my heart is telling me that something wrong is happening here. Krishn was standing near her from the beginning. He ended his argument very shortly without telling Saudamini's other crimes. I think Saudamini will not get any punishments because Aachima is alive. Durga ma, bring me a justice. Bring a peace in my family. She should not be freed at any cost.

She prays to herself with a moist eyes.

A jeep sound there. Everyone's eyes turned towards the gates.

The person who is sitting near the gate rose up and wished the man who got down from the jeep, following him all the persons in that room rose up and wished him.

A wide smile on Bondita's face. Yeah, it's her Pati Babu.

Krishn stares at him. Mini is extremely shocked. Asst judge also rose up and wished him.

Anirudh: Namaste Sablok!!

Krishn: Can't you see, case is going on and you are entering in as such this your haveli. Go and take the back seat, hey who is there, give a chair to your choti zamindar.

He smirked.

Anirudh: Jirender(asst judge), is the prosecution over?

Krishn: I am telling you to sit in chair na why are you interfering in this case?

Jirender: He is the acting judge now. Until our judge arrive, he will be our judge. I was speaking about him only. Barrister Anirudh Roy Chaudhary!!

Krishn and Saudamini are stun shocked. Literally, could not explain Saudamini's heart beat now. She started to sweat badly.

Bondita smiled widely at Anirudh. Krishn looks on.

Anirudh: Peon ji, turn the fan towards criminal, she is sweating badly.

With a swaggy smirk, he went to judges panel and took his place.

Krishn thinks: What the hell!

Mini gives a death stare at Krishn.

Jirender: Your honor, I have written a punishment for her. You just have to sign it and implement it.

Anirudh gets the paper and looks on. Then he stares at Saudamini.

Mini think: No ......... What the hell is happening here? Anirudh is judge?? Means, he knew all my truths including Anita is Bondita!!! Shit.... I will never spare Krishn for this. All my plans are spoilt now. Shiiiiitttt.....

Anirudh: Well, I want to re hear the prosecution. So come again, Mr Krishn Dev.

Krishn looks on as he is amazed and stunned to look him as judge.