He couldn't complete his sentence as suddenly he found that he is unable to breath as bunch of soft black hairs has obscured his vision.

She has literally thrown herself upon his wrapping her soft arms around him so tightly that it cuts his oxygen supply. Her whole body is pressing against his own body while her face is brushing the nape of his neck.

He feels like happiness is flowing through him with his blood as he gingerly puts his hand on her waist reciprocating her fierce hug.

He wonders that if either his bones would be slightly weaker or she would be more stronger then he would have became the the first human being with 412 bones .

"Meri Puri life ka Ye sabse jyada , sabse achcha,sabse pyara aur sabse sweet gift hai" She speaks without bothering to move away .He can feel her smile .

"Gift achha lagne pe koi... oxygen supply cut nhi karta " He choked as he speaks and she hastily moves away from him.

"Sorry....Sorry...I was just Happy." She speaks giving her the brightest smile he has ever seen.

"Thank you .Thank you. Thank you.Tumhe nhi pta tumne mujhe kya diya hai" Her face is positively glowing as she jumps Slightly holding the map.He feels his own lips stretching as he grinned like foolish.

"Tumhara expression dekh ke lga nhi tha ki tum khush ho" He speaks still amused.

"Mai khush hi thi .Bas Khushi thori leak ho gayi" She grinned sheepishly as she again looks at the figures on the map where Dev is sitting on a mat by resting his back on a tree whereas Ananya is sleeping with her head on Dev's lap and Dev is slowly caressing her hair with one hand while his another hand is busy caressing her fingers softly. He then place a soft kiss on the back of Ananya's hand.They looks like a couple. A real couple.

There was silence for some moments as real duo looks at the imagination .

"Tum kisi bhi place ko touch karogi waha tumhe Dev aur Ananya milenga." Said Happy after the figures disappears and the map come back at its original position.

"Pure world me bahut sare places hai ." Said Ananya unable to hide her utter surprise.

"Ha per tumhare world me to sirf Dev hai na " He speaks shrugging his shoulder ignoring the pang in his heart. Ananya looks at him with so much emotions in her eyes that he found himself unable to look at her and Suddenly he founds himself interested in his shoelace.

"Waise tumre pati se jyada tumre gift me hum time invest kiye hai" He said cheekily ." Usko immediate Gift aur humko ..." He teased her with smirk and recived a hit from the stuffed toy.

"Mere Pati ko tumhari baat pasand nhi aayi" Speaks Ananya with fake anger as she holds the Teddy tightly near her chest . Whereas Happy just laughs.

"Kafi Jal rahe hai aap janab." Said Happy to the Teddy." Jalenge bhi kahe nhi aapki patni aapke tohfe ko ignore karke humare tohfe ko gale se lagaye baithi hai " He said looking at the map which is still in Ananya's hand.

"O Hello.Mai Dabbu ke gift ko bhuli nhi hu" She speaks defensively." Just Mai ghar jaa kar pehne wali thi . Piche se hook lagane ke liye Bhabhi ki help chahiye hogi."

"Mai pehna du" The words automatically comes out from his mouth and he was close to regret it but then Ananya forwarded the locket toward him with smile.

Ananya's day couldn't be better than this. Happy's offer is like cherry on the cake. She turns around without bothering to hide her smile when he wrap the locket around her neck and their entangled name rested over her top.She holds it once again trailing her finger on it when Happy tied the locket . She was almost in tears when she looks at the locket but she was determined not to cry and at the end of the day she failed.

"Waise ee bhi hum hi kharide the tumre janamdin ke liye" He speaks looking at the Ananya's fixed gaze on the locket." Per tumre pati ko udhari de diye. "

She chuckles inwardly and looks at him. She is wishing with her whole being that at that moment he regain his memory so that she can express her overwhelming emotions.

Does hitting him hard from the brick will help?
She looks at the brick that is lying near his foot and then at his head .He also follow her gaze and looks at her confused.

"Look ye friendly hai and nothing else ." She smiles mischievously. " Dil pe mat lena . Okay." .

"Kya friendly hai aur kya dil pe na lu" He asked more confused than before.

"Wo " She said and pointed toward something in her left. He turns his head to look at his right and then ..........

He feels his eyes closing slowly due to dizziness .It feels like stars are giving audition of 'Dance sky Dance' in front of his eyes.His head feels extra light and he feels like he is floating in the sky .At the same time his legs refuses to carry his own weight.So he has to hold the bike for support.

All this strange feeling is aftermath because just few seconds ago a soft lips has brushed lightly at his cheek. The person who is the whole cause for this disaster has practically ran from there not before speaking 'Just friendly,Okay'

Just friendly ! The summersault that his stomach is doing inside his skin is anything but friendly. The tingling feeling of his skin where her lips has touched is not friendly from any angle .

"Erghhh" He punches the bike slightly .This girl is driving him crazy.

So how was the chapter.

Precap- Happy's dilemma.

Ji Hai maine precap de Diya ab mujhe 10 crore rupees enaam Chahiye