Anirudh tortures Mini

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Mini: It's my problem. Without asking further more questions go and do all the things that has to be done.

Krishn thinks on.

Mini: It will work, for sure.

Krishn: Will this bring Bondita to me?

Mini: Definitely not! This plan is just to take Bondita out in bail.

Krishn: Then?

Mini: First let's succeed this one, then I will tell rest of the plans. Now, before Anirudh comes here just get rid off.

He nodded and walked out of Haveli.

Meanwhile, Anirudh dropped Bondita and Devi in market, then he and Batuk returned to Haveli.

Anirudh is extremely raged on Saudamini. No wonders, even if he kills her tonight. But Batuk has promised his boudi that he will handle Anirudh from doing stupid things that would affect their love life.

They two enters together in the Haveli.

Saudamini looks at them. Anirudh twisted his fingers in anger but Batuk looks at him and nods no.

Mini: Anirudh, Batuk, where have you went? I was searching the whole Haveli for you two.

Anirudh: To kill? I mean, to kill us with your love.

Mini's face changed on hearing it because she never heard Anirudh praising her. Batuk is confused.

Anirudh: I know Mini, you would have waited for me a long time. It's my mistake that I went out without informing you.

She smiled a bit in corner of her lips.

Anirudh: Look, what have I bought you.

He shows a rose bouquet which has thorns in it.

Mini is so surprised as well as confused.

Anirudh: Batuk, please go to your and shut the door. I want to spend some time with Mini.

Batuk looks at him in confusion. Anirudh nodded. He understood something and left the place.

Mini: What sudden love on me?

Anirudh: It's a long term love, from childhood.

He said gritting his teeth. Mini smiled.

Anirudh: I wasted all my time running behind that Bondita. After her death also i didn't paid attention to you. But you always loved me. This mad brain now understood your love.

Mini blushed.

Anirudh: I want to share my love with you now. This is the day, Mini. Today I will show you the Hell, sweet hell.

He gave a fake smile and steps forward to her. Mini in shy steps backward.

She got plunged on the nearby wall by Anirudh. She is totally confused of his behaviours.

He pulls her tied hair, making it free.

Anirudh: You should not make any sound. Because Batuk is here, I don't want him to get embrassed.

Mini: Wh..why here? Why not in our room?

Anirudh: Whole Haveli is ours. So no worries.

He gave a fake smile and pull out a rose from the bouquet.

He slides it on her hand from top to bottom. Mini closed her eyes in ecstasy, at once he pressed the thorns side on her hand with a rageful face.

Mini:  Aaahhh, Anirudh!!

Anirudh: Sss...sorry...sorry, Mini. My eyes were also closed. I am sorry.

Mini smiled. Anirudh turned her towards the wall. Now her backside is towards him.

He slides the rose on her back again by pressing the thorns over her.

Mini: Aaahhh!!!

Anirudh: I said don't open your mouth. You wanted this right, that's why I am giving you. Even I am closing my eyes. Just feel this moment, Mini. Just feel!!

He plunged the thorns from the rose again and again all over her hands and back.

Mini: Enough.... Stop!! Aaah!!

With a smirk, he stopped it. When she turned towards him, he closed his eyes.

Mini: Anirudh, open your eyes. Look what have you done.

He opened his eyes.

Anirudh: Mini, what happened to your hands? Why is it bleeding?

Mini: Thorns pricked me. You was closing your eyes na.

Anirudh: Oh, oh! I am sorry. Look, what have I did. You please wait here itself. I will bring something chill to apply on it.

Mini: It's fine, I am alright.

Anirudh: No, your aren't. Look, blood is oozing out from your hands and back. You please stay here, I will bring something chill.

Mini nodded. Anirudh went to kitchen.

In kitchen, he took a bowl and mirchi powder and added boiling oil to it. He then mixed it with a spoon.

Before taking it out, he went to hall again and tied Mini's eyes telling her that he wants to take her to another world.

After that, Anirudh brought out the weapon that he has made.

First, to gain her hope, he applied chill water to her wounds.

Mini: When will you give me the sweet hell? I wanna feel it. Do it soon.

Anirudh: Yes, very soon!!

He starts to apply the mirchi powder on all her wounds.

Mini: Aaaaaahhhhh!!!

She screamed the hell out of there.

But he didn't stopped applying it telling her that it is a English ointment.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️