Anirudh's change over

Start from the beginning

Mini: But you never wear colored shirts right?

Anirudh: You have problem in this? Bondita is dead na so why should i cry daily for her? I am going to start my life newly. I have got my colors back.

He gave a fake smile and walked out. Mini smirked cunningly.

Mini: So he didn't knew truth of Anita? Hahaha... Poor Anirudh... I will never allow you to know the real name of Anita.

She walks to her room to tell this to that person.

Batuk comes down and searches for Anirudh.

He horns the jeep from outside, Batuk rushed out.

He is just stunned, jaw opened on looking at Anirudh in colored dress.

Batuk: Is that you dada?

Anirudh smiled. Batuk got into jeep. They started travelling.

Batuk: Dada, please go back to your white shirt form.

Anirudh: Why?

Batuk: If you wear colourful shirts then all the young ladies of Tulsipur will start sighting you. Then where will other boys go?

Anirudh: Chuppp!!

Both laughed together. After few minutes they reached market.

All the people are stunned to see him in coloured dress but no body asked him the reason in fear and respect towards RCs.

Evryone wished them. By this, Bondita and Devi realised that Anirudh has arrived.

Devi: Okay, Bondita. You go and meet him, I will wait near that lassi shop until you return. Make it soon, okay?

Bondita is just stunned to look him in coloured dress. Her lips widened to a ear to ear smile. 

Bondita: It looks like you too have a work.

Devi: What?

Bondita pointed the direction of their jeep. Devi is surprised to see Batuk there.

Anirudh pointed them to come near the temple to avoid unwanted problems.

They two went near temple, Batuk and Anirudh went there in jeep.

Bondita smiled at him. Batuk waved Hi.

Bondita: What a change over!!! Colored dress??

Anirudh: When my life is so colourful why should i wear colourless shirts??!

She smiled.

Anirudh: You two get onto jeep, let's go to another place.

Bondita: Why?

Anirudh: According to Tulsipur you are an accused, you are Anita. I don't want any problems to be created now. So let's go to some other place.

Bondita and Devi got onto jeep. Anirudh drove them deep inside the forest.

He halts the jeep and asked them to get down. They all got down.

Batuk: Okay, fine. Devi, let's go from here.

Devi blushed and joined her hand with him. They two left the place.

Anirudh and Bondita looks at each other with a blushing and smiling face.

Anirudh: What madam, you urged me to meet you?

Bondita: Just to speak.

Anirudh: Just to speak??! Oh Durga ma, we could have did this through phone itself!! Cha, i expected more.

Bondita: What you expected?

She asked in a blushy face.

Anirudh: You know it!

Bondita: No, i don't.

Anirudh: Then shall i show you in practical?

He stepped forward.

Bondita: pati babu...

Anirudh: What did you said?

Bondita: Pati babu!!

Anirudh: Say it again, please.

Bondita: Pati babu...

Anirudh: Once more...please.

This time she shouted "Pati Babu".

Anirudh is extremely happy.

Bondita: Okay, now listen. I don't have much time to be here. I diverted krishn from interfering between us by making him as my lawyer.

Anirudh's smile reduced.

Bondita: Everything is just for our sake. If i had given you this case then you will be very tight in case only. You will even forget my existence nu drowning into this case. I want you to be with me, always. That's why...

Anirudh: Ayeee, Naughty Bondita! What a plan!! Now a days you are becoming very bad!!

Bondita: Because of you only!!

Anirudh: No no no, i never thought you will turn this naughty... Very bad, Bondita....

She puffed her face and turned aside. Anirudh smiled.

Anirudh: Okay, I am just kidding. Turn to me, now.

Bondita refuses.

Anirudh: Uh oh, are we here to fight? Infact, i love this side of you. Naughty.... Badmash...

She blushed and turned towards him.

Anirudh: Now say, why you wanted me to meet you?

Bondita: I know the real accused.

Anirudh: Who the hell is that? Tell me the name alone, I will show him/her the hell.

Bondita: Saudamini!!

His face changed.

Bondita: She only tried to kill aachima. She is behind all the major problems that had arised in our Haveli.

Anirudh: What do you mean?

Bondita: She told you na that she returned from rajasthan.

He nodded.

Bondita: She lied! She didn't went to rajasthan and all. She was here only, that too in this forest only. She only sent a fake pandit to our Haveli, manipulating you all against me.

Anirudh's rage started to grow.

Bondita: I don't know why she did all these. I think, I guess, she should be the one behind Dalhousie bomb blast. Her target is only me.

Anirudh: But how did she brought back Binoy ji?

Bondita: That's what making me confused. She stayed in this forest only but suddenly from somewhere sasurji appeared.

Anirudh: Don't call him as sasurji!!

He said in a high tone.

Bondita: Okay... I just wanted to say these things only. Let's leave now, aachima will be searching us.

Anirudh is lost in what she said. His eyes fumes in rage.

Bondita: Pati babu, come lets go.

Anirudh: She is going to see the hell tonight.

He furiously got onto the jeep.

Bondita: For this only i hid this from you all these many days. Pati babu, you must not do anything. You should behave Normal in front of her until our time comes. Please...

Anirudh: Let me see...

Bondita: Promise on me!!?

Anirudh's eyes became soft. Bondita got onto the jeep. Batuk and Devi too has arrived.

They all left the place.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it! ❤️