Anirudh is confused

Începe de la început

He pulls her hand.

Anirudh: What did you say?

Krishn turned and looks at him.

Anirudh: What did you say? We killed her aunt? Who is her aunt?

Krishn: Accha, I have heard that Roy Chaudharys are well known for their acting skills and now here I am seeing it lively.

Anirudh: Bondita, what is he saying? Who is your aunt? Whom do you think that we killed?

Krishn: Httt.... Stop acting... She will no more get convince for your dramas.

Bondita looks at silently. Her right hand is being held tightly by Krishn.

Anirudh: Bondita, I am speaking to you only. Speak up. Who is your aunt? What is he speaking?

Krishn smirked and took Bondita from there. Anirudh is confused.

~In Haveli~

Saudamini is speaking to someone in the room.

Mini: Till how many days I have to wait? I am doing everything as per your plans but still I am not even going closer to Anirudh. If this continues then i will completely loose him.

"Some more days, until i learn everything about Bondita's existence and Anita's truth", the person replied.

Mini: Arghhh!! Why do you think that Anita could be Bondita? Bondita is dead. I saw her dying on fire with my own eyes because I was the one blasted the bomb in her hostel on that day. She is no more so stop chanting her name.

"Sshhh.... Even walls in this Haveli can hear. Don't ever dare to utter this truth here after. If someone hears it then your dreams will always be as dreams", the person replied.

Mini stares at the person. This conversation was overheard by Batuk. He is just shocked to the core.

He runs from there to tell this to Anirudh, coincidentally Anirudh enters Haveli.

He is already tensed and confused because of Krishn.

Anirudh: Bihari.... Bihari.....

Servant 1: Chota malik ji, he went to Krishna nagar to meet Malik ji.b

Anirudh: Shit!!! Someone bring me tea.

His growling voice hitted all over Haveli. Saudamini and the person stopped speaking with a shock. She came out of the room and looks at angry Anirudh.

He went to his room and closed the door with a huge noise.

From one side, Mini is looking at his room, from hall Batuk is looking at it.

Servant brings tea, Mini stopped him and got the plate from him. She walks towards Anirudh's room.

~In room~

Anirudh opens a trunk case in which old photos are kept.

He disbands all the photos and took the last photo which is of his mother's.

He recalls the past memories where he and Trilochan was confused because of kalyani's relation with Bondita.

Anirudh: Is it? Is it true? Was Kaka right? Maa is Bondita's aunt??!!

He looks deeply at the photo. Mini knocks the door.

Mini: Anirudh, here is your tea. Anirudh... Open the door.

Anirudh rearranges everything and pushed the trunck case under the bed. He keeps his mother's photo in his pocket then went and opened the door.

Mini stands with tea plate. She smiles at him.

Anirudh took the glass alone then shut the door. Mini's smile reduced.

He thinks many things by sipping the tea.

Anirudh: What is going on here? Bondita is in jail, someone came from Madras to save her, he is saying that Roy Chaudharys killed maa... Why bondita is in jail? Who was that man who tried to kill that woman on that day? Is that woman fine now?  Aaaahhhh.... Confusing...

He clutches his hair in anger.

Doom... Doom... Crackers sound outside.

He looks out via window. Shiv ji and Parvati idol is going on a chariot and many of the people are following it.

Anirudh: Munna(one of the Haveli's guard), what is happening down there?

He shouted at a servant from windows who is standing down.

Munna: Chota Malik ji, today is shivratri. Police station has arranged Shiv-Parvati drama tonight. That is where this idol is also going.

Anirudh looks on. Something hitted his mind.

Anirudh: Yeah... Yes... This is the way... This is only way to meet her and to gather all the truths.

He kept the tea glass on table and rushes to police station.

~In police station~

All the accused are getting ready to look at the drama.

Prisoner 1: Anita, you told you won't take part in this drama but why suddenly accepted to do Parvati ji role?

Bondita: Hn, i said. But inspector told me that he will pay me if i do this role and I need money now. I don't know where is my aachima and Devi. I don't know how they are surviving without money. So i need this money to send them. That's it nothing than this.

Prisoner 2: Accha... Ok, you come quick. We will be waiting to look at your acting skills.

Bondita gave a bit of smile. Others walks out.

Bondita: One minute, do you know any information about who is going to do shiv ji role?

Prisoner 3: Sorry, we don't know.

They said and went out. Bondita looks on.

On other side, Krishn is putting all his effort to make up and dress up himself as Shiv ji for doing that role.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️

Precap: Anirudh-Bondita does Shiv ji-Parvati drama. They both fell together on top of thousands of flowers.