~In Haveli~

Anirudh comes out of his study room in hurry.

Mini: How many times will I knock your door? Why didn't you opened it? I was scared, Anirudh.

He didn't even looked at her face just rushes towards Ashram hurriedly.

Mini: Where is he going now? That too fast! I have to follow him.

She follows him.

~In Hospital~

Doctor: Everything is alright. Now all she needs is rest. We have given some tablets, if she takes it properly then for sure she will be completely alright.

Devi: Doctor ji, can I take her home?

Doctor: Why this much hurry? She has to be here for some more days. Then only we can check her regularly.

Devi: Doctor ji, I will bring her regularly whenever you ask for. But please give her discharge.

Doctor thinks on and later he accepts.

Kalindi gets discharged from hospital. Devi takes her to the house which was said by Batuk.

~In Police station~

Batuk comes there but police stops him.

Batuk: I have to speak with Anita.

Police: No, you don't have permission for it. She is an accused now and we can't allow you to meet her now.

Batuk: That's fine let me meet her. Only for five minutes.

Police: No!

Batuk: I will give you money. Allow me to speak with her.

Police is stunned, Batuk gives him 100 rupees secretly. Police then allows Batuk to speak with Anita.

Bondita is shocked to see Batuk there. She turns back to avoid looking at him.

Batuk reaches the cell and stands quite for a while. Bondita also stands quietly.

Batuk: Boud... Anita ji!!

Bondita remains silent.

Batuk: That's fine if you refuse to look at me. But listen, aachima is safe. And dada will come soon to save you.

Bondita's face changed. At once she turned towards Batuk. He nods yes as a sign.

Batuk: Devi told!

She remains silent with teary eyes.

Batuk: I don't know why you are still silent without disclosing truths but there will be some reason behind it.

Bondita: No reasons are there!

Batuk is shocked.

Bondita: I planned to confess all the truths to him on his birthday party but within that Saudamini spoilt everything.

Batuk: What are you saying, boudi?

Bondita: Hn, Batuk actually....

She sees police coming there so she becomes silent.

Bondita: Who are you? Why should I speak to you? Just get lost from here.

She turns away from him. Batuk understood that police is coming.

Police: Chota zamindar, your time is up. Our inspector is coming so please go back to Haveli.

Batuk looks at Bondita silently and walks backwards from there. Bondita cries.

~In Ashram~

Anirudh asks all the girls to stay out for a while. Everyone went out.

Mini comes there and gets confused of his behaviours. She tries to enter in but Anirudh speedily shuts the door. She is shocked.

He straightly went to Devi and Bondita's room and starts to check their luggages.

After a long search, he finds a letter which has to address to Madras.

Anirudh thinks: Madras??!!!

He opens the letter but it has only one line written in it.

"Everything we knew is a lie".

He is deeply confused to look at it.

Anirudh: What is this? Why Anita and Devi have to write a letter to Madras? They said they are from rajasthan but....

He recalls all the happened events and connects it with Bondita.

Anirudh: Whenever, wherever, whatever the ceremony is, whichever is linked to Bondita, Anita was also presented there. What is this confusion? Is Anita linked to Bondita? But how?

He recalls Anita being in place of Bondita's shrad puja, and other puja which was held by fake pandit and other events.

He looks the line deeply which is written in the letter.

Eventually, Batuk arrives there. He understood the situation that is happening in Ashram.

Mini: Batuk, your dada went in and closed the door. Please ask him to open it. After these incidents he is behaving like a mad. I am afraid.

Batuk gives a death stare on her. Then he knocks the door.

Batuk: Dada, open the door please. If you refuse then i will break it.

He knocks it vigorously. Anirudh opens the door. Mini tries to enter but Batuk shuts it.

Mini: What the hell??!

Batuk looks at confused Anirudh. Anirudh shows him the letter. Batuk looks at it and acts like he is shocked.

Anirudh: Who is she? What she want? Why she is here? Why she lied to me?

Batuk: If you want the answers then you have only one way.

Anirudh looks at him.

Batuk: It is written in this letter itself, whatever we know is a lie. You must start from the scratch. Search from where you lost. You will get the answer.

Anirudh thinks on. Bomb blast news hits his mind.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️

Precap: Krishn, Bondita's cousin arrives at Tulsipur. Anirudh goes to Dalhousie hostel.