Bondita is arrested

Start from the beginning

Mini: Look... Look everyone, she is threatening me infront of you all. Police sir, please save me. She is threatening me.

Kalindi stares at her.

Anirudh: Police sir, sorry for the disturbance and huge chaos here. I just want to speak with Anita, a few words. As a Barrister, I am asking you.

Police allows him to speak with Bondita.

Anirudh goes infront of Bondita. She looks at him with moist eyes.

Anirudh: Anita, only you can clear all our confusions. Why you did this? You knew us before? Why you acted like an orphan? You started to be friend with me only to kill me? Why?

Bondita: Barrister Babu, I will explain you everything but not here. Please ask the police to go back. I will tell all the truths.

Mini: No.... Why are you asking police to go back? Are you afraid of punishments?

Bondita: Infact you must be afraid of punishments, Saudamini.

She said looking at Saudamini with a fierce eyes. She is shocked.

Bondita: You are the reason for everything. You turned all your crimes upon me.

Anirudh: What?!

Mini thinks of Bondita and Devi catching her on one night to look at her face.

Anirudh: What is she saying, Saudamini?

Mini thinks: No, if this continues then she will blabber all the truths... No.... I must do something.

Her eyes rolls here and there.

Anirudh: Speak up, mini. What is she saying?

Somnath: This is insane dada, you are doubting your childhood friend just by listening to a stranger?

Mini acts like crying.

Trilochan: Crying will be your answer?

Mini: Anirudh, you are a barrister but you can't even find the truth. You are doubting on your childhood friend because of a stranger. Just to be accused, did I came here?

Anirudh: Stop crying and say something. Why she is blaming you?

Mini: Can't you even understand this logic? I blamed her in return she is blaming me. Whatever i said is truth. She is a real accused. Police sir, still why are you waiting? Just take away from here.

Police makes Bondita to wear hand cuffs. She sheds tears.

Kalindi: Stop it, I said stop.

Police didn't listened to her. In this chaos, Mini signals to a man in a crowd, he just stabs Kalindi at her back with knife.

"Aaaaaahhhhh". Only sound, the crowd started to run here and there.

Everyone are shocked. Kanika took Shivani inside as she doesn't want the kid to see blood scene.

Bondita: Thaku ma.....

She is just shattered. Roy Chaudharys are just stunned and shocked.

Kalindi faints down. Mini smirked.

Police: Who? Who did this? Who is behind this murder?

That man raised his hands.

Anirudh pulled his collar and yells at him.

Police: Leave him, leave him, Anirudh babu.

Anirudh: Why the hell you did this? Why??

Bondita kneeled down near Kalindi in shock and starts to shed tears.

Bondita: Some one please help.... Please help, please...

Everyone just looks at her without helping. Batuk stepped forward but Trilochan holds him and nods no.

Man: This woman only ordered me to do this.

Anirudh: Who?

He points out at Bondita leaving everyone shock. Mini smiles cunningly.

Man: Whatever Saudamini ji told is truth. We three are a gang, Anita putted this plan only to escape from everyone if she gets caught by police. By this plan everyone's focus will be turned towards me and then she could escape but now i am afraid of being arrested. So i am telling the truth. Please leave me, police Saab.

He fell down to earth and acts like crying. Bondita is confused to the core.

Anirudh stares at Bondita. Bondita looks on.

Anirudh: Still why are you waiting police sir? Arrest the accused.

He commands the police by giving a death stare at Bondita. Police drags Bondita from there.

Bondita: I will come with you but please someone aid my thaku ma. Please... She is still alive, please someone aid my thaku ma...

She begs with tears. Batuk frees himself from Trilochan's hold and came forward. He lifts Kalindi and runs to hospital.

Bondita thinks: I will be thankful for you, Batuk. Till death, I will be thankful.

Police takes Bondita from there. Anirudh is worried as well as confused.

Bondita looks at Anirudh, he too looks at her.

Jhooth tera uljha dhaga
Sira na haath mei aaye,
Ek bharosa hai khafa saa
Koi isse samjhaye,
Koi aasha momb si hai
Jo dhoop seh na paaye,
Tujhko ambar naapna tha
Aa gayi tu zameen par,
Tune toda kyu bharosa mera…

Rishta Tera Mera! Rishta Tera Mera!

He looks at the way where police took Bondita in jeep.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️