When Chrissy and Aaron......

Since I woke up the next day with a promise ring on my finger I was as happy as ever. I don't think I could have gotten any happier than I was at the moment.

I got a call a couple of minutes ago from Chrissy but I missed the call.

Ben was at the park with Nic since he got wedding planning done faster than we thought and it was okay for them to still ball.

Chrissy: Sarah!

Me: Yes girl.

Chrissy: I AM GETTING MARRIED!

Me: WAIT WHAT?!?

Chrissy: Aaron proposed last night! We are getting married next year!

Me: When ?!?

Chrissy: We went to dinner with some friends of ours and he proposed in front of them at the restaurant and I said "yes!"

Me: Congrats girl.

Chrissy: Thank you. I am going to come over is that okay?

Me: Yeah you can.

Chrissy: I am going to come over with Aaron.

Me: Okay that's fine. Ben isn't home he is running drills with Nic at the park.

Chrissy: We can wait until he gets home.

Me: Yeah that's fine.

I was cleaning up the apartment a little bit and then I took a shower and got dressed and slid my ring back on my finger.

A couple of minutes later the doorbell rang.

I went to the door and brought Chrissy in for a hug as well as Aaron and they just sat down on the couch and a couple of minutes later when they settled in Ben walked in with the dogs. Moni and Kev were taking care of them and he went to pick them up.

Ben: Hey guys!

Me: Hi babe.

Ben: What's up Aaron?

Chrissy: We are getting married next year!

Ben: Oh that's awesome. Congrats guys!

Chrissy: He proposed at the restaurant with some friends of ours last night.

Ben: That's amazing. Happy for you both. Where is Rosie?

Chrissy: With Aaron's parents, they took her to The American Girl store for the day and they are going to drop her back home later.

Ben: Oh okay.

While Ben was in the living room talking away I was in the kitchen by the window staring out to get some air on the balcony since we had one.

Ben and I usually came out here to think alone sometimes.

Aaron found me and he came out to sit next to me on the chair next to mine.

Aaron: You okay?

Me: Yeah just needed air.

Aaron: Your anxiety back?

Me: Yeah. I have an appointment with Dr. Perkins in a couple of days and I have been helping Ben with his I forgot about mine.

Aaron: Is yours worse than his?

Me: Sometimes.

Aaron: Do you need anything?

Me: No. I'm okay. You can go back inside.

Aaron: You sure?

Me: Yeah. I just need a minute.

Aaron: Do you want me to bring Jeter?