Not A Chapter Just Something I Have To Say 🥺🙏🏻💙

Sports these days aren't what they used to be when I was a kid. I used to watch any sport and enjoy it but now life is changing, people are changing, rules are changing and everything around each sport is changing. We have to remember always that athletes are humans also! Athletes are not just these random people that have no feelings, or health issues, or even issues at all. They are human beings that feel a lot even if sometimes they do have to hide it due to something's going on in their lives. Damar Hamlin as we all know is the young man who was out in the world living his dream of being a professional football player in the NFL but we all know the NFL is going to bring injuries big and small just like any sport does. The NFL I tell you just like any other organization or league needs to take better care of their teams and especially their athletes on those teams. Damar is just twenty-four years old and football is and will always be a dangerous sport just like others are but things just happen in this sport that are life threatening and we shouldn't be moving on in life without sending prayers and hopes as well as love to The Hamlin family who is now fighting to stay with Damar on his recovery process. Who knows what is going to happen ten minutes from now or ten years from now but all I know is that I'm going to continue to keep The Hamlin's and Damar in my prayers as all of you should.

I want to dedicate this message to those who have gone through sports injuries or even if you are losing a loved one or battling with a loved one or anyone just know I'm with you always. 💙🙏🏻🥺

Prayers up Damar! We are with you baby! 💙🏈💪 Be strong!

Hamlin's Go Fund Me has raised over millions of dollars in just one and now two days and that is remarkable because Damar is doing a toy drive for the children and their families who are less fortunate and cannot afford much. Thank you Hamlin's and thank you Damar for having such large hearts. 💙🥺

 💙🥺