The Interview with Barnes and the I Love You's

I ended up getting to The Clays at two pm since the game was at four pm and I just wanted to sit in my office and finish the articles.

Steve and Eddie came in and asked me how my little break was and I said it was fine. They knew I didn't want to talk about it so they just walked out of my office until Kai and Kev walked in.

Kev: Hey Sarah.

Kai: Hey Sarah.

Me: Hey guys.

Kai: You okay?

Me: Oh yeah. I'm fine.

Kai: Ben is looking for you and I told him you could be in the office.

Me: Yeah I know I just texted him.

Kev: Everything okay with you two?

Me: Oh yeah everything is fine with us. Actually my anxiety has gone down and I told my doctor the exercises I was doing with Ben and she was happy for me.

Kev: I knew you two would get along.

Me: Yeah we have been. He has been such a big help to me and to be honest I actually love him but I am not going to tell him yet.

Kai: Sarah look at us.

I saw both of them with big smiles and they just walked up to me in the chair and gave me a hug.

Kev: We knew this would happen Sarah.

Me: How did you know?

Kev: The way you two look at each other a dumb ass would know Sarah. I want you to tell him before the game today because I know he is waiting for it.

Me: Yeah I am going to.

Kev: You better Sarah. It is going to boost his game I know it.

Me: Are you sure I'm not going too fast?

Kev: Oh no honey you aren't.

Kai: I am so happy for you both. It is about time you two actually did something and maybe go out in public for once and stop hiding. Who gives a fuck what people think Sarah.

Kev: He is right Sarah. It took me weeks to tell Moni I loved her and we have been living together with the kids because of you. I know you met his sister already.

Me: Yeah I did and she loves me. Oh speaking of Liv she's calling me.

Kev and Kai walked out to give me space.

Liv: Hey Sarah. You there?

Me: Yeah I'm here.

Liv: What is it that you wanted to tell me?

Me: I love your brother.

Liv: Hallelujah. You gonna tell him?

Me: Yeah before the game in an hour.

Liv: Good for you honey. God I am so happy you get to be with him Sarah because I know for a fact that he needs you.

Me: What did he tell you?

Liv: That he loves you also.

Me: Oh good.

Liv: He told mom he is scared to kiss you in public but he knows that he is going to do it regardless of what anyone says.

Me: Yeah he doesn't care.

Liv: He doesn't care if he has to do it in front of billions of people Sarah. When my brother loves a woman he isn't going to let her walk away that easily. I know he isn't going to do that with you. He used to toss and turn all night and call his niece to facetime with her because he couldn't sleep. The fact that you now share a bed with him he knows how lucky he is.