Helping Blake. When Exercises Turn Into More.

Maggie said that she had lunch with Blake the other day and she knew she would be able to understand him for who he was and where he wanted his next destination to be.

She did end up calling me later on that night.

Maggie: Hi Sarah.

Me: Hey Maggs. How did it go today?

Maggie: It went great. At first he didn't trust me but when my friend's husband came in the room he totally understood him which was nice. I think he just needed some security Sarah.

Me: Yeah that is what I was thinking girl. What are you thinking?

Maggie: I am going to continue to work with him and see where it goes. If I need your help I will let you know.

Me: You got it. Thank you again Maggs.

Maggie: Your welcome. Is Ben okay?

Me: Yeah I am working with him. He's getting better by the day. Olivia left yesterday but she said she is going to work with him when he needs her and Nic is working with him on his basketball which both of them like.

Maggie: So happy he's okay Sarah.

Me: Yeah I know. I am happy also. I just want him to be okay you know. Same with Blake.

Maggie: I got Blake you don't need to worry about him. Just worry about your man Sarah.

Me: Okay. Please keep me posted.

Maggie: I will call you this weekend.

Me: Okay.

I walked into the room and Ben was on the bed waiting for his massage.

Me: Were you waiting for me?

Ben: Yes. Do you think you can massage me?

Me: Yeah I can. I love you you know that right.

Ben: Yeah I know you do. Love you too.

Me: Yeah I know you do.

As I was massaging his back his sister facetimed him.

Ben: Hey Liv.

Liv: Hey bro. You ok?

Ben: Yeah my beautiful girlfriend is giving me a massage. I love when she gives them to me no one else.

Liv: Oh yeah I know. How has your day been?

Ben: Good just doing some meditation.

Liv: Did you have off today?

Ben: Yeah but I was at the park with Nic and we were just doing some shooting drills to get me more comfortable and it worked. He said we would work on more on Saturday since he and Tori have to go visit people for the wedding plans.

Liv: Oh that's nice.

Me: Is that your parents in the back?

Liv: yeah they are here. Mom! Dad!

They came to the facetime and said hello and then they smiled at me.

Julie: Sarah thank you for giving him back massages. I used to do them for him every single time.

Me: Yeah he told me that. You know I would never replace you Julie.

Julie: You know I know that honey but he needs someone like you.

Me: Yeah I know.

I told him to flip over and we were sitting up on the bed and I was between his legs with the dogs on the other side of the bed.