Just A Rant About Aaron Judge 👨🏻‍⚖️

Hi Everyone. I haven't done one of these in awhile so I'm going to do one now.

People do not realize how vital Aaron Judge is to the Yankees until he isn't even in the lineup let alone in the same perimeter of Yankee Stadium. Honestly people never understand my meltdowns for this man but it has become a serious thing since my sisters told me about him after he won the Home Run Derby in 2017.

Now do I love every single ounce of his being absolutely I do. Do I love everyone that he associates with? No I don't but that doesn't make me stop appreciating and loving the person he is. See people forget that baseball players are humans also and everyone has to go through the bullshit of everything even when their job is abnormal. Aaron is one of those humans that you just cannot let go of. He's a part of your life and possibly your children's and grandchildren's lives in the future. He's going to be talked about all over the place but sometimes people don't necessarily have nice things to say about him which to me makes me angry as ever.

Let's hope he's back soon since he's recovering from another injury yet again which this time makes me madder than the ones he had in the past. When you are sick and tired of hearing about the same crap over and over you will understand why I'm more angrier this time around.

Anyways I'm done with the rant. The next chapter should be up tomorrow or Sunday.

Have a good weekend!
Sarah 💙✌🏻

Have a good weekend! Sarah 💙✌🏻

💙