All Rise Foundation Clinic. & Some Stories.

Aaron texted me that morning and asked me what time I was coming to the field and I told him within the next hour or so. He sent me back a smiling emoji because he knew how much I still loved him even if Chrissy was in his life right now. He knew he couldn't find that one woman who was me but I knew he had to move on regardless. Patty a couple of minutes later as well as Wayne texted me asking me if I was still coming I said yes. Ben wasn't feeling well so he said he would stay behind with Jeets and Fuzz.

I walked a couple of blocks to the field within the next hour and I saw a bunch of kids in All Rise shirts and smiled. I didn't see Chrissy though and I wondered why I didn't see her. I did see Rebecca, Conner, Sapphire, and Kyle though. Baby Chris must have been with Becca's parents since they have a house out here.

Aaron saw me and walked over to give me a hug.

Me: Hey.

Aaron: Hey. Where's Ben?

Me: He wasn't feeling well and he says he's sorry he couldn't make it but he sent donations over already about a week ago from his foundation to yours.

Aaron: Yeah my mom got them this morning.

Me: I'm glad.

Aaron: Chrissy and I broke up.

Me: Wait what?!? Why?

Aaron: We didn't click anymore Sarah. We will remain friends on the outside but she knew she couldn't compete with what we had.

Me: She didn't have to.

Aaron: She knows that but she stayed back in NY since she still works there.

Me: I'm sorry Aaron. I wanted you two to work out. It wasn't from my outburst right?

Aaron: No no this was way before that.

Me: Oh okay. Did she meet someone else?

Aaron: I don't know I didn't keep up with her.

Me: I understand. Let's go help the kids since we are here for them.

Aaron: Yeah. I knew you would come Sarah.

Me: You did?

Aaron: Yeah. You love baseball you love the kids and you love to help within a community.

Me: Yeah that is true and I do remember when you started your foundation.

Aaron: You always helped Sarah.

Me: I was happy to help.

Some of the foundation kids who remembered me from NY came over and gave me a hug and I gave them all one back.

Me: Sapphire Rachel how are you my dear.

Sapphire: I'm good mom. Kyle and I just came to help out.

Me: I'm glad you came for your father and grandparents.

Conner: We wouldn't miss this for the world mom.

Sapphire's POV:

I saw my parents talking earlier and there was something still there between them but I wanted them to figure it out before I did. Knowing I am only their daughter it still wasn't my place to talk but maybe I could talk to Grandma Patty to see what she would say. I did want my parents back together because I know how much they needed each other but like I said they would have to figure it out on their own.

Sarah walked away to answer a call from her mom.

Me: Hey mom.

Nahla: Hi honey. How is everything?