Lake Tahoe

Aaron, Sarah, Rosie, Sapphire, Kyle, and the dogs got into one truck and were now on there way to Tahoe which was about four hours from the Bay Area. They were having the time of their lives in the car since Aaron did get a bigger truck to fit everyone. They had to keep stopping for Rosie to get her walks in and for the dogs to use the bathroom and such but they managed to get there to the houses in a couple of hours. Everyone else would come tomorrow like Sarah and Aaron's parents as well as the rest of the clan. Tim and Demi were across the lake in the guest house. They said that they would be over in a little while just to hangout with us.

Aaron and Sarah had friends that used to come up here a lot with the Yankees and with other teams and they said this is the perfect place to just find common ground

Aaron and Sarah had friends that used to come up here a lot with the Yankees and with other teams and they said this is the perfect place to just find common ground. Sarah knew that this would work for everyone when she saw all the houses pretty much looked the same.

Everyone else was on the back end of the house by the fire place and Aaron was next to Sarah on the lawn chairs in the front by the long walkway to the lake.

Aaron's POV:
I kept looking over at Sarah and she had this bright smile on her face when she saw me looking at her. The woman he was going to renew his wedding vows with was finally next to him. Sarah caught him looking and he just smirked and pulled her in for a kiss.

Sarah's POV:
Seeing him look at me again like the way he used to look at me the first day we met behind home plate was what I always wanted. I felt like I got the father of my kids back and my first husband. I swear if God told me I would be back with him again I would laugh and say "you have gotta be joking." Little did I know the man I thought God was joking about really made an impact on my life no matter if I was with Ben again or Blake. The basketball wife perspective helped me remember why I missed the baseball life so much.

A couple of minutes later Demi and Tim came to join us with two other chairs.

Demi: Where are the kids?
Me: In the house with the dogs and Rosie. They are watching a movie on Netflix. I want them to have full responsibility right now since they want a dog and kids in the future.
Tim: That's smart. Have them start now.
Me: Exactly.
Demi: Sarah the moment you got back with Aaron again was it what you wanted?
Me: Not at first because I was confused as to Ben was only with me for the emotional support he needed but then I looked back on my life with Aaron and even went back to the wedding photos and I couldn't bare to even think of another moment without him.
Demi: That's how I feel. I honestly feel like that.
Me: It is a thing now.
Aaron: What thing?
Me: Just the way you look at me. You don't even try and impress me. Just one look and I remember the moment I fell madly in love with you and why I wanted to give you children and the dogs came along later.
Tim: Aaron personally you are the only person she really has to overthink about because she knows that she lost you so many times she doesn't want to lose you again. That's why both of you now want the wedding renewal to happen in a place where it is simple but lasting a lifetime. Do you see the rest of your life with her?
Aaron: Of course I do. I see a lot with her. She gave me my kids, my dogs, my ultimate control of how I feel about love again.
Demi: That's exactly what I was looking to hear from you both. The fact that you cannot live another day without each other and if you did it would feel empty. You shared a bed for years you gave your kids their lives. Sarah you carried Conner and Sapphire with Aaron's DNA because you wanted children similar to him. Look at how well Conner came out as well as Sapphire. Yeah we all hit bad points in life. I know I did before I met Tim. In the end it is about knowing the person you want to be with you are saving the best memories with for last. That's why I'm so glad I am helping you to see the bigger picture now.

The kids came out a couple of minutes later and Kyle was talking with Rosie while Sapphire was holding Daisy and Jeter was next to her.

Tim: Sapphire Kyle how does it feel to have both your parents back? Same with you Rosie.
Rosie: I love my mom and dad.
Sapphire: What Rosie said.
Kyle: Seeing them back together and happier is what we wanted for them all along it is just the rough patches we have been seeing with them in the past broke all of us and now it is finally all coming together again.
Demi: I get what you mean Kyle. I know you want your in law's to be happy. Have your parents come yet Kyle?
Kyle: They are coming tomorrow with everyone else. Since we are all around the lake it is easier to find everyone easily. We all wanted to be closer together since we never see everyone all the time.
Demi: Oh that's good.

The day went on and then it started to get dark and we went to Tim and Demi's across the lake to make dinner and just to hangout with them and ask them more questions.

Sarah and Aaron little by little were ticking down the days until next month for their vow renewal. Sarah still wore her promise ring Aaron did give her until he puts the wedding ring back on. This was his life and this is how he wanted it to be with Sarah and everyone they loved.

In the next chapter part two of this chapter is coming along with some amazing people bringing back good memories. Also some old photos come back to thought. Stay tuned.

Hey readers!
I FINALLY UPDATED A CHAPTER!
Hope you enjoy it!
Sarah xoxo 😘