The Day Before Flying Back

Aaron and I wanted to stay in for our last day in NYC. We did miss this place very much and the memories we had with everyone here but we knew California was our home. We could always come back anytime we wanted to visit people and people would eventually come and see us if they wanted to. G and Jess said they were in Florida with the family already and they would call us in a couple of days to check in. Everyone seemed to be living their daily lives and we checked on everyone back home and everyone was excited that we were coming home tomorrow night.

Aaron's POV:
I wanted to take a shower but Sarah hated being left alone because her anxiety would act up because she was always like that since the day I met her. I always left her with Jeter or Rose to occupy her but now that they weren't here I was going to convince her to come take a bath with me. Though I don't know if she was up for it. Let's see.

Aaron: Hey babe?
Me: Yeah?
Aaron: You wanna come in the bath with me?
Me: I don't know. I don't want to be having my moods out here.
Aaron: I know when I used to leave you alone before the kids and Jeter you used to toss and turn and pace back and forth because of your anxiety.
Me: I cannot believe you remember that.
Aaron: Of course I do. Come join me please.
Me: Ok.

He got into the tub first and I sat in front of him and I laid back on his chest into the crook of his neck and got comfortable.

Aaron: Do you feel better?
Me: I do thank you.
Aaron: What's on your mind?
Me: I remember before I had the kids I used to feel confident in myself that I could wear anything and show my body but now I feel so ashamed to be seen in a dress or in shorts because I feel so curvy.
Aaron: There is nothing wrong with being curvy.
Me: You don't think so?
Aaron: No I know how beautiful you are inside and out. I know you should never feel ashamed around me. I have always loved how happy you were in your body and how beautiful you always looked in anything you wore. The blue nighty you wore in Tampa showed off those curves that made me love you even more just like I do now. I'm sorry to the men in the past who made you feel uncomfortable and not beautiful in your own skin. You are.
Me: Thank you.
Aaron: You're welcome.

Aaron's POV:
That's why I always said to my mom I would never try and leave Sarah alone because I didn't want her thinking she wasn't beautiful anymore because she was getting older. She's still a beautiful woman and I was going to show her that every single chance I got. I just needed to find different ways how and I was going to ask my mom for help and maybe Jess. They would be the ones to know Sarah in a deeper way than I would.

Me: we should get ready for bed.
Aaron: Let's stay in here for a couple of more minutes.
Me: Okay. What's up?
Aaron: Turn around and face me.

I positioned myself so I was facing him in the bath and he just looked into my eyes and kissed me. We were going at it for a little while until he pulled my hair out of my hair clip and started to run my hands through it with his hands which I enjoyed.

Me: Why are you doing this? You haven't done this in awhile.
Aaron: I want to make you feel like you can be comfortable around me.
Me: Okay.

So as he continued I did the same to him but pressed my body a little closer to his and I could feel his lips on my neck and they traveled down my chest. It felt amazing to be this intimate with him again because this is how we used to be before the kids and everyone.

I was such a moaning mess. Until he stopped and got back up to my lips and carried me out of the tub to dry off.

Me: I'm shocked you can still carry me. I'm not light.
Aaron: Im still strong babe. I haven't lost my muscles.
Me: I know you haven't.

Sarah's POV:
Feeling this connected with him again and this intimate was something we needed away from the world. He would massage my neck with his hands and still leave kisses there and massage down my chest which was nice. I really loved how we were right now. How I always wanted us to be.
We put some pjs on and climbed into bed since it was around ten something and then we got a FaceTime call from John.

John: Hey bro. How's everything?
Aaron: Everything is good. How are you?
John: I'm fine. Just hanging out with friends at the moment the family is home but about to go home in a little while. Why do you look so relaxed?
Aaron: What I can't be?
John: No you can but you are glowing.
Aaron: Sarah and I were just in the tub together.
John: Oh I see. ;)
Me: Hi John.
John: Hey soon to be again sister in law.
Me: That's a little bit fast don't you think?
John: Not when my brother said you were in the tub with him.
Me: Oh well he did it for my anxiety.
John: Oh well. Ok. I'm gonna leave you guys alone in your own little world.
Me: Thank you. We will talk soon.
John: Love you guys.
Me: Love you more.

Before we got into bed I went to the bathroom again to change into something.

Aaron: Why are you in the bathroom again?
Me: Coming out in a minute.
Aaron: Okay.

When I came out a couple of minutes later Aaron was down on his phone texting someone and I was kneeling in front of him on the bed with the blue nighty on that he loved so much.

Me: Do you think this is ok? Aaron: Is this the same one from Tampa? Me: Mhm

Aaron: Is this the same one from Tampa?
Me: Mhm.
Aaron: your curves are showing more I love it.
Me: Thank you,

Falling asleep with him warm in bed that night was just what we both needed before a long flight home tomorrow. I pulled him in one more time for a kiss and he smiled back at me and did the same.

Aaron: I love you Princess. ☺️
Me: Love you more. ❤️

In the next chapter back to Cali life. Let's see what happens. ;)