Coming Home But Someone Has Already Played Matchmaker 😏

Blake and I got through the door to his place about two hours ago and we slept for most of the day. We got up around four pm and called his parents and then went to make something to eat and to also feed Jeter.

Blake: Good to be home huh?
Me: Yeah. A lot better.
Blake: I still don't know where I should be going next.
Me: Go where God takes you.
Blake: Good idea.
Me: Yep. My grandma always used to say wherever God takes you is where you should go.
Blake: I like this woman already.
Me: She would have really loved you.
Blake: You miss her don't you.
Me: Everyday.
Blake: Well whenever you want to talk about her I'm all ears.
Me: Thanks. She will come up sometimes.
Blake: Good. 😊

We sat down and ate the chicken and rice with veggies we made while Jeter was eating his food next to us.

Blake: If you had met me sooner even before Aaron would you want to have kids with me?
Me: Oh yeah I would have loved to have kids with you. I think God just had different plans.
Blake: Yeah that's what my mom always says.
Me: Your parents are good people Blake. Not many people like them anymore.
Blake: You are correct they are one in a million. Taylor and I are lucky to have them around still supporting us. When Taylor and Marieka got married and had the kids my parents just couldn't wait for me to get married even after I had the kids with Casey. Though they knew I wasn't going to marry her that I would find someone who loved me more than she did. Little did they know the Yankees would help me find you.
Me: What made you say I was the one?
Blake: Your personality. Everything else was a bonus. I really loved who you were and who you still are. We have have the smallest memories together and we can create something amazing.
Me: You are really right. I still want to go to Italy for our honeymoon though.
Blake: Absolutely.

Blake and I finished eating and we took Jeter out for a walk for about an hour and came back to watch some TV.

An hour after the movie ended the door bell rang.

Blake: We aren't expecting everyone till the party this weekend and Ayesha is coming with Steph tomorrow so who could this be?
Me: Don't know but Jeter keeps barking. Let me see.

I walked to the door and found Aaron holding Rose with a woman next to him who I gotta say was beyond gorgeous. God she was beautiful. She looked like Laura Marano from "The Royal Treatment." (good movie you guys have to watch it on Netflix)

Blake: Who's at the door babe?
Me: Aaron with Rose and this gorgeous woman. I swear I might have a crush on her.
Blake: Okay random but let them in.

Aaron laughed letting Rose down to play with Jeter.

Aaron: Hey guys.
Me: Hey.
Aaron: Sorry I know I should have called but Rose wanted to see you guys and we were in the area.
Blake: No we are glad you came. Who's the girl?
Aaron: Actually she's Joey's sister in law.
Me: I knew it!!!! You are Christina Romano aren't you!
Christina: Yes I am. I'm Kelsey's sister.
Me: Do you remember me from the bakery?
Christina: Yes Cannoli girl!
Me: That's me! Does your mom still make them?!?
Christina: She does!
Me: I'm going to bring Blake one day to try some of the things you guys make. Blake this bakery is just TO DIE FOR!
Christina: You are soo sweet.
Me: Thanks! How did you two meet?
Christina: Actually I was working at the bakery since Kelsey is usually with Joey and I'm helping my parents and aunt at the bakery and Aaron stopped by to get cupcakes. I swear Kelsey kept talking about him but I never knew what he looked like until he came in one day and he smelled amazing and he came with Rose to get her a cookie she wanted.
Me: I really like you guys together.
Christina: Oh but we aren't.
Blake: You should be.
Christina: Really?
Blake: Yeah I can definitely see what Sarah means. You two have this spark and it works. The last time I felt that spark was when I met Sarah.

I went to pull him down for a kiss and he smiled.

Christina: You two are getting married right?
Me: Yeah in Oklahoma. We will send you an invite.
Christina: Thank you. Joey and Kelsey told me you guys wanted to go to Italy for your honeymoon.
Blake: Yeah we do.
Christina: You will love it. Joey went to Tuscany with Kelsey and they just came back a couple of days ago. They don't shut up about it.
Blake: We can't wait honestly and Sarah loves Italian everything so she has been bugging me.
Christina: I don't blame her. I only went once and I didn't want to leave.
Aaron: I'm glad the three of you are getting along but Sarah I'm shocked you are okay with me being with Christina.
Me: Aaron trust me I knew Christina when I lived with Joey.
Blake: You two click. I don't know something there.
Me: I always told her she looks like Laura Marano.
Christina: Yeah I get that a lot.

As the day went on it was nice to see Aaron found someone amazing for him and to be honest Christina was such an amazing family oriented woman who was a KILLER baker! I swear she taught me how to make these cannoli cream cupcakes!!!! I even told her to make my wedding cake and she said she would get it shipped from NY to Oklahoma if she had to. Sometimes God works in mysterious ways and when Blake and I looked at her with Aaron it was like they were just this beautiful soul in one. He is exactly what she needed and vise versa.

The next chapter is the party so let's see what happens!!! 🥰

That's Laura Marano 👆(she's actually one of my favorite actresses)

(she's actually one of my favorite actresses)