His Comfort Means A Lot.

I woke up the next morning in Blake's arms and I felt like a teenage girl with her boyfriend in high school. I felt so safe and I knew for a fact him breathing in my hair was helping my breathing internally. I was more relaxed with him and my self confidence was always up to par. I never felt the need to hide who I was around Blake. He always welcomed me with any issue I had and he would help me like I would help him.

I looked up a couple of minutes later and he was looking down at me.

Blake: Good morning fiancé.
Me: Good morning fiancé.
Blake: I cannot wait until I can call you my wife and I can put my name next to your name on Christmas cards.
Me: You mean it?
Blake: Heck yea I do. Your name and my name together mean a lot to me.
Me: I swear I got lucky with you. I thought since Joey got married to Kelsey this past summer I would have been single forever. God helped me figure out who I loved and why I loved that person and I'm so grateful that person was you.
Blake: I couldn't agree more. I asked God to give me and bless me with a wonderful woman who needed my love just like I needed her's.
Me: You know how safe I feel right now. I feel like no one can hurt me and that I just feel so much more me.
Blake: I'm marrying you for who you are not what happened in the past.
Me: Thank you. That's all I wanted.
Blake: I'm glad you are going to get it.
Me: Yeah same with me. I googled the church we are going to get married in in Oklahoma and it is so romantic. I really loved the photos.
Blake: Yeah my parents got married there.
Me: Gives me even more of a reason to love it more than you and Taylor do.
Blake: Yeah, speaking of Taylor he just texted me saying they are going out to dinner tonight with the friends they are staying with. They will be back tomorrow.
Me: Sounds good. DJ and Jordan are coming in a couple of hours so we should be fine. Also we are going to have dinner with Steph and Ayesha this weekend.
Blake: If it means spending time with you my love I would be more than happy to help and be surrounded by amazing people who care.
Me: I couldn't have said it better myself.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. A couple of minutes later as I'm about to finish washing my hair I feel a body behind me and I melted knowing it was Blake's. I know his hands and when they touch mine it is like aroma therapy.

Blake: How did you know it was me?
Me: Those hands. Like aroma therapy hands.
Blake: Yeah my own mom and sister in law said my hands are soft also.
Me: They are and I am jealous.
Blake: Haha.

I turned towards him in the shower and I gave him a couple of kisses on his chest and I grabbed his waist and brought him closer to me.

Blake: I want to have sex in this shower but is that what you want to do?
Me: I do.
Blake: Ok.

I brought him down for a kiss and just began to kiss his neck and he did the same with me.

Blake: I want you to face forward against the wall because this is going to feel really good.

Blake relaxed himself and fingered me for a couple of minutes before he slid into me. I arched my back feeling the sensation between my legs and to be honest I never had sex this good in my life. My stomach was in such butterflies and the way Blake was holding me from behind was just forceful but freaking sexy. I came and he pulled out.

Blake: How did that feel?
Me: Like heaven.
Blake: Really?
Me: Yep.

After settling down and being ourselves again DJ and Jordan came over.

Jordan: Long time no talk girlie. How are you?
Me: I'm good. Found someone who loves me for me and won't use me or hurt me.
Jordan: I knew Blake was the one. Blake called me yesterday even you were asleep and told me about Aaron. Sarah I'm sorry. He hurt you so bad it was like your whole marriage was a lie.
Me: Now you see how I feel.
Jordan: Hell yeah I do.
Me: What should I do?
Jordan: You have Blake now. Who really loves you woman. Worry about you and him not about things and people that are no longer in your life or control anymore.
Me: Thanks.
Jordan: That's why I'm here as well as DJ.
DJ: Sarah once you and Blake get married nothing else is going to matter and the right people will come back when needed in your lives. Just make it that simple.
Me: Thanks DJ.
DJ: Pleasure is all mine Sarah.

As we sat around the island talking about Sapphire and Kyle's wedding it felt like just yesterday those two were born and now they are marrying each other. DJ and Jordan were like family to me always and having them closer now has helped me see the bigger picture and what matters most.

Blake: Honey you ok?
Me: Yeah I just went to check on Jeter in the living room. He's okay.
Blake: Okay.

Blake gave me a kiss on the head and I felt safe again.

It was amazing

It was amazing. 💙