How Does Conner Handle The Pregnancy?

Blake and Sarah had Rebecca over the next day with Aaron and Chrissy. The kids were napping in the other room and it was a good thing not to have them next to us at the moment.

Blake: Rebecca you are gong to be okay. Conner is on his way for the day since work gave him off.
Becca: Ok Blake. Do you think he is going to be okay with the Nets since you aren't there anymore?
Blake: I am going to keep him with me. Your mom doesn't know yet so don't tell her. Where ever I go I want him with me.
Becca: Thank you for taking care of him.
Blake: He is your fiancé Becca of course I would take care of him. You are technically part of my family now. He is my step son. I would not leave him behind.
Becca: Yeah I know.

Aaron brought Conner and Sarah into the room and we all sat down to talk with drinks on the table.

Me: Becca you can tell Conner now.
Conner: Babe what's wrong?
Becca: Are you ready to be a dad?
Conner: Oh my god!!!!! Are you serious?!
Becca: Yep I am. Are you ok with that even if we aren't married yet?
Conner: Yeah of course I am okay with it.
Becca: Oh thank you lord I was scared for a minute.
Conner: I am ready to be a dad actually. I was going to tell you that the other day.
Becca: My parents were so happy and so were yours but I want to be wherever you are and when you travel and such.
Me: I want you both to be with each other and Conner I know you love basketball and what you do but I want you to take Becca with you.
Conner: I was going to take her with me mom. Can I call you though if I need any help?
Me: Honey you are my kids of course I am going to help you. I know I was scared when I had you and so was your father. We didn't know what to do. We had the help of both of your grandparents but some people don't have anyone.
Chrissy: Conner I know I am just your father's girlfriend but I want you to need me ok. I am going to do whatever I can to help.
Conner: I would like that.
Becca: Actually Chrissy I know how much my step parents trust you and love you but can I just go to you for girl things if everyone else is busy?
Chrissy: of course you can. Your dad was telling me to stay around if he needed me with things. I am happy to feel wanted for once.
Aaron: Trust me I wanted you around for awhile.
Me: Aaron promise me you aren't going to ruin shit with her. She is me in bakery form.
Chrissy: I really am. Also my Italian comes out on bad days so I'm sorry if it becomes tooo much at times. I get it from my dad.
Me: I don't mind it. I lived with Joey for awhile before he moved with your sister.
Chrissy: She takes after my mom so she isn't as bad.
Me: Oh I see.

I went to go make dinner for everyone and we all sat around the table after I was done.

Conner: Mom I talked to Sapphire and Kyle and they are okay. Just busy with the wedding.
Me: I told them to call me if they needed anything.
Conner: I think they are going to call you tomorrow so keep your phone by you.
Me: Okay sounds good.

I kept looking at the table laying on Blake's shoulder just staring into space and Blake noticed.

Blake: Are you okay babe?
Me: Yeah I'm fine. Just thinking.
Blake: You want to talk about it?
Me: Yeah later.
Blake: Im all ears remember.
Me: I know thank you.

Aaron's POV:

I know Sarah was going through a lot and honestly speaking I always get scared when I am around Chrissy like I am going to hurt her like I did Sarah. Chrissy was now holding my arm and kept giving it kisses which she knows I love.

Chrissy: Sarah.
Me: Yeah.
Chrissy: Aaron shows me your wedding photos with him.
Me: What did you think?
Chrissy: That he is stupid for what he did to you.
Me: Yeah Im sure he knows that already.
Aaron: I do and Im glad she found Blake to love her again.
Blake: Thanks man.

Chrissy: Yeah it continues to scare me how much you two are alike.
Me: I say the same thing every single day. You should see how they walk.
Chrissy: I feel like Im looking at the "the mixed boy mob."
Me: That's exactly what I was going for.

The whole table had a good laugh and this was nice to be able to do this again.

The next chapter Conner tells the rest of the Yankee family that he is going to be a dad.

This should be fun. Stay tuned.